Premiere Chevrolet

378 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

November 9, 2019

As a spouse of an armed service veteran, I recently purchase a 2012 Mini Cooper countryman from premiere Chevrolet. The day of the purchase one of the... warning lights was on, the dealer ship couldn't figure out why it was on and how to get rid of it, That was my first incident with the car, but since I drove over an hour away to pick the car up I trusted the dealership in that the car was good and they said that it was just a sensor. Two days later the check engine light came on , still thinking that it was the sensors, I over look at the magnitude of the situation. Exactly 4 weeks after having the car, it started smoking so I had to get it towed to Mini Cooper. Mini informed me that I have an oil leak, my turbo went out, and other things. My grand total for repairs come to 13,000 dollars. I think that it was very unprofessional and dishonest that You sold me a car that needed so much work done to it. I would not recommend buying

Ms. Parker, we are so sorry to hear about your Mini Cooper. We pride ourselves on great customer service, and it seems like we fell short. Do you mind... giving my General Manager a call? You can call us at (205)424-4121 and ask for Robert Pollard.Thank you!

November 8, 2019

Good people, true to their word. Answered all my questions about the High Country truck in and out. Very responsive to what I wanted from this deal.

Wow! Thank you for the kind words from your recent visit with us, we are delighted to hear your experience was a great one! We hope to always deliver ...friendly, efficient customer service. Thank you for your time and we look forward to working with you in the future.

November 7, 2019

Our sales person was very helpful and she meet all our needs! Since the car we purchased was totaled 2 days later we will be back there even though it’s... ] 2 hours away and in a different state than i live

Thank you for the kind words and thank you for your time during your recent visit with us. We are delighted to hear your experience was up to par. We ...will continue to strive to deliver efficient customer service and look forward to working with you in the future.

October 30, 2019

As a spouse of an armed service veteran, I recently purchase a 2012 Mini Cooper countryman. The day of the purchase one of the warning lights was on, the... dealer ship couldn't figure out why it was on and how to get rid of it, That was my first incident with the car, but since I drove over an hour away to pick the car up I trusted the dealership in that the car was good and they said that it was just a sensor. Two days later the check engine light came on , still thinking that it was the sensors, I over look at the magnitude of the situation. Exactly 4 weeks after having the car, it started smoking so I had to get it towed to Mini Cooper. Mini informed me that I have an oil leak, my turbo went out, and other things. My grand total for repairs come to 13,000 dollars. I think that it was very unprofessional and dishonest that You sold me a car that needed so much work done to it. I would not recommend buying a used car from this business

Ms. Parker, we are so sorry to hear about your Mini Cooper! We pride ourselves on great customer service, and it seems like we fell short. Do you mind... giving my General Manager a call? You can call us at (205)424-4121 and ask for Robert Pollard.Thank you!

October 25, 2019

This is our second purchase from Premiere Chevrolet. We have always had exceptional service and a great buying experience. Love the Bible we were given!... Great job!

We are so glad to hear that Michael Williams was able to provide you with great customer service. We will be sure to let them know about your review! ...Thank you once again from the entire team; we look forward to servicing you for years to come.

October 21, 2019

Grant and this dealership is the easiest and most caring dealership that I have ever encountered. I drive from the Atlanta area, just to be able to deal... with these guys.

Wow, Ms. Harvey! Thank you for the kind words from your recent visit with us, we are delighted to hear your experience was a great one! We hope to alw...ays deliver friendly, efficient customer service. Thank you for your time and we look forward to working with you in the future.

October 18, 2019

My dealer was so kind and he helped me find a great car that I love so much Thanks Mr Clyde I really appreciate your time and dedication

Thank you for the kind words and thank you for your time during your recent visit with us. We are delighted to hear your experience was up to par. We ...will continue to strive to deliver efficient customer service and look forward to working with you in the future!

October 15, 2019

Best experience always. Courtesous very prompt A+ service. Daniel always take care of everything with our vehicle I have tried other dealers but none... as good as premiere.

We are so glad to hear that Daniel was able to provide you with great customer service. We will be sure to let them know about your review! Have a gre...at day and we can not wait to see you in the future!

October 12, 2019

Length of time, no appointment only took an hour. Very professional. The young lady at service desk very friendly. Very pleased that I didn't have to set... for hours

We are so glad to hear that our service department was able to provide you with great customer service. We will be sure to let them know about your re...view! Thank you once again from the entire team; we look forward to servicing you for years to come.

October 7, 2019

Brought the car in for a computer fault indicator and explained the fault and circumstance when the fault occurs. They said they couldn't reproduce the... fault. I was able to reproduce the fault leaving the dealership and all the way home I feel like there was no desire to spend time on the car troubleshooting because the car was no longer under warranty

The last thing anyone wants to worry about is their service experience. We apologize and hope to hear from you in regards to this occurrence. Please r...each out to Tristin Hunt (205)481-0707 so that we may resolve this matter. We will go on a test drive with you, in order to get the fault. Thank you!