Premiere Chevrolet

378 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 2, 2019

We recently bought a 2019 Buick Enclave from Premier. Ms. Grayson met us with her friendly smile and hospitality. She made the process seem so easy and... less lengthy than our previous experiences. We are very pleased with our auto purchase.

Thank you for the kind words and thank you for your time during your recent visit with us. We are delighted to hear your experience was up to par! We ...will continue to strive to deliver efficient customer service and look forward to working with you in the future.

October 2, 2019

Great dealership that seems to be getting better every time I go there, the service department does great and Jeff in service keeps me coming back although... Larry, Daniel and Christa are also great to work with and have great attitudes and so glad to see Barry Sparkman back!!!

Wow! Thank you for the kind words from your recent visit with us, we are delighted to hear your experience was a great one! We hope to always deliver ...friendly, efficient customer service. Thank you for your time and we look forward to working with you in the future.

October 1, 2019

I recently visited the service center, again, regarding an issue with the passenger side restraint system. Although they still did not diagnose the problem,... the service manager was very attentive and worked diligently to try to assist, soliciting assistance from an outside support center. Overall, while I had a much better experience this time, my issue was not indicated as resolved. The service manager assured me they would get to the bottom of it, if it continued, however. Again, overall, a better experience, but one would not expect to have this issue on a brand new 2019 Camaro and I will expect proper resolution if it continues.

October 1, 2019

I buy from here simply because the entire staff is nice friendly and knowledgeable, they are never to busy for a one on one and a simple stop and say hi... to you

Good work ethic, and attention to detail which is why you¿¿¿ll always get top-notch customer service from Premiere Chevrolet. We are overjoyed that we... were able to provide this to you. Thank you again for your kind words!

October 1, 2019

Jeff and the Master foreman of shop are great guys also they breakdown the situation and explain to what was the issuse and how they fix the problem! ... All around great people!

We pride ourselves on hard work, ethics, and attention to detail which is why you¿¿¿ll always get top-notch customer service from Premiere Chevrolet. ...We are overjoyed that we were able to provide this to you, thank you again for your kind words!

October 1, 2019

I was in and out less then 45 mins. The customer service was AMAZING. They was very helpful to my needs and questions. I will be back

October 1, 2019

Already reviewed my last visit. This is a duplicate and has happened before. I had a recall for a computer problem on the brakes of my 2016 Silverado.

We are so glad to hear that our service department was able to provide you with great customer service. We will be sure to let them know about your re...view! Thank you once again from the entire team; we look forward to servicing you for years to come.

September 20, 2019

I was pleased with the work the body shop did to my vehicle and I would recommend it to anybody that ask. A very happy customer

We appreciate your business and will continue to provide you with the best customer service. Thank you for taking the time to leave Premiere Chevrolet... a review.

September 19, 2019

Curtis and Shirley made my visit worth taking. They are great at what they do. And what I ask for I got it with no hesitation?????? The finance manager... took his time as well. He was the icing on the cake!!!

ank you for the kind words from your recent visit with us, we are delighted to hear your experience was a great one! We hope to always deliver friendl...y, efficient customer service. Thank you for your time and we look forward to working with you in the future.

September 19, 2019

They are a great bunch of people, any time l have an issue they never hesitate to solve it, always with a smile & courtesy.,great

Thank you for the kind words from your recent visit with us, we are delighted to hear your experience was a great one! We hope to always deliver frien...dly, efficient customer service. Thank you for your time and we look forward to working with you in the future.