• Refused to sell me a bad car

Contacted the seller about a car and was informed that they were not comfortable selling it because of mechanical issues. Very refreshing to see this kind of honesty and pride in service from a dealer of any kind.

• Mr. Bill

I really enjoyed this dealership and the superior staff

I really enjoyed this dealership and the superior staff

• Equus

Our online salesperson Ray J was a true professional, all went well and fast. Good job to everyone at Lexus of Henderson.

• Wow what a treat

Michelle was so helpful and several times went out of her way to answer some of my questions. I bought my wife a 2017 ES350 and plan on buying my next car from Michelle. This was a warn and friendly place to buy a car.

• Such a beautiful dealership!!

I purchased my ES350 here & my husband bought his LS460 there after I have had such great service from the sales and service department. The lady at the front desk is such a sweetheart! We will not own anything else for the foreseeable future. The cars are great & the Henderson Dealership is 5 stars. The building is so pleasant to visit. When I had my oil changed last time, the Bronco's game was on a huge tv and they have refreshments and bagels for their guest.

• Good experience