• Great Service

Were very nice and accommodating. They were very patient with me and my family. We got a great price on a used car.

Thank you for your business Anon! Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for the positive review!

• Actually stopped for service...

So, my visit started out pretty bad-- I had an appointment to get my oil changed but service wasn't open the day of :( Wade (general manager) came over and offered several options, and then LISTENED to my real issue: I got a lease last year and this year was transferred to our Grand Rapids building. I knew I would go over my miles by the time we turned the car in. So Wade and Tim were able to give me a deal I'd be crazy to refuse! I no longer have to worry about going over mileage because I own the "same" vehicle, but a year newer. Thanks to these folks, I no longer have that hanging over my head :)

• Friendly and Efficient

Everyone is always very friendly, and the work is done efficiently and thoroughly. Service department is knowledgeable and provides useful information.

• Dave Rocks!

Dave at Seelye KIA took care of a problem that other dealerships like FOX KIA couldn't do. I will never go back to FOX and only use Seelye from now on! These guys are first class!

• Great sales associates

Everyone was very helpful! People listened to my concerns and set me up with the perfect vehicle for my current needs

• Great service

Everyone was so helpful and very friendly, they really made you feel like family! Awesome people! I would definitely recommend your lovely dealership to someone else anytime! Thanks for everything that you all have done!

• Quick and Friendly

The staff was extremely friendly. The person that greeted me was awesome and she explained the results of my point inspection well. They even cleaned my windows. Everything was timely which was awesome since I was waiting with my car and didn't just drop it off.

• Beyond great service!

Vanessa was GREAT! Also financial and the other team members were so friendly, patient and helpful. I went to several dealerships before and had no success.

• First Experience

We felt that the sales folks were friendly and reasonable and also felt the service manager was up front and honest.

• Absolutely Wonderful

Everything. Staff is great. Didn't feel at all pressured and worked there hardest to help us find what we wanted in our price range.