• Great Service

Were very nice and accommodating. They were very patient with me and my family. We got a great price on a used car.

Thank you for your business Anon! Congratulations on your new vehicle and thank you for the positive review!

• Outstanding Service

My girlfriend and I weren't really looking for a vehicle at the time and we just actually stopped there to look around and from stopping there to pulling off in a brand new Kia Forte, the service was exceptional! I highly recommend this place for a new or used vehicle! If you go there, talk to Bronson!

Congratulations on your new vehicle George! We appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience you had with us and we will be sure to pass along the compliment to Bronson! Thank you for giving us a chance and ultimately your business!

• retired railroad officer

Congratulations on your new car! We appreciate your business and the positive review.

fine dealership. they addressed all my requests, even brought in my car from another dealership miles away. they are even working on getting the asset i wanted that got missed originally. i am confident they will succeed.

• Happy New Owner

My salesman, Bronson, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable without being intrusive. He took time to ask me questions about what I needed and wanted and found the PERFECT car for me. I am thrilled.

Congratulations on your new car! We're so happy that Bronson was able to find you the perfect car. Thank you for your business and the positive review.

• New car puircahse. Not sure what you wnat here.

This is my third Kia vehicle. The previous two were Amantis. The last one, which I traded in on this Sorento, had 276,000 miles on it and was still mechanically sound. ( Probably another 100k left in it.) It was a 2008 and was starting to show some wear and tear so it was time to go. I'm in sales and needed something more presentable to present to customers. I went to two Kia dealers in my area and Seelye, specifically John to start with , presented a professional, no nonsense approach in helping me through the buying process. Great follow up and knowledge of your product. John and Wade were a pleasure to deal with and the process was perfect. I will not hesitate to send others I know their way when looking for a vehicle.

Congratulations on your new vehicle! We're so glad that John and Wade were able to help you get the vehicle you wanted. Thank you for your business and the positive review.

• Very slow

I make an appointment for oil changes and they always take longer than 30 minutes. Why bother with appointment times? If it wasn't a brand new car I wouldn't use the dealership.

Shelia, Our apologizes for the delay in your service.Sometimes in order to complete a vehicle additional services are needed that our team can not anticipate which can create delays. Again, we apologize for your delay.

• The WOW factor

Thank you for your business and the positive review. We are so happy we were able to help!

I was at Kia, Holland to get a 'sensor' replaced. I brought a letter from Kia with me that offered a free undercoating spray. I asked to make another appointment to get this done. I was told it could be done while I was here. When I was checking out I looked at the billing statement. They had checked all my fluids, my brakes, tires and many other things. All of this was at no cost to me. Free. Being a senior on Social Security this was absolutely wonderful for me. The WOW factor! Where more than expected is done. Thank you Kia and Sean, the mechanic.

• Helpful and satisfactory

Congrats on your van! Thank you for the positive review!

My husband and I were just going to look and ended up leaving with a great van that we never thought we would be apposed for. Charles was very nice and helpful and Ryan got us into a great car with a great rate.

Congrats on your van! Thank you for the positive review!

• Gary Chrispell

Really great experience. Everyone was friendly and very knowledgeable. Thank you

Congrats on your new vehicle! Thank you for your business and the positive review.

• great sales staff

Congratulations on your new vehicle. We appreciate your business and the positive review.

stopped in to just look at new car and left purchasing one. the salesman, Jeremy Schnooberger, was very helpful, knowledgeable and personable. The person helping with the paper work was very nice and knowledgeable as well.