• Great

They were great with helping me look at the vehicle and contacting me about it.

They were great with helping me look at the vehicle and contacting me about it.

• 2015 Chevy Suburban

I enjoyed to experience at Love Chevy/Buick. James and Renata were most helpful, as well as every other staff member that I came in contact. Even then Juan in finance. I came from Beaufort from my purchase and would highly recommend this dealership.

• 2016 Caynon Experience

Had a very positive experience purchasing a new vehicle at Love GMC!! James Engel and his team were fantastic!! Very professional, no surprises. Would highly recommend this dealership.

• Diappointed

After searching for over a month for a particular car for my wife, I expanded my search area. ( I live outside Savannah Ga.). Love had the exact car she wanted. I contacted their internet agent and was given an "out the door price". I asked if I had to pay GA. or SC. taxes, but she wasn't sure. We drove two and a half hours, test drove the car and decided to buy it. While we were doing the paperwork, we were informed that the Love people wre unaware of the high GA taxes and that we would have to pay $1800 above the quoted price. I realize that they may not make many sales to out of state customers, but I ailso believe that they should have honored their quote.

We DID give you the "out the door" price... The "out the door" price includes: Sales tax, license fee and Closing fee... We do not include 'Ad Valorem Tax' which is a "personal property tax"... We also do not quote "personal property" taxes for South Carolina residents... Both "Ad Valorem" and "Personal Property" taxes are required by states in order to register your vehicle.

• Great salesman and service dept.

We bought a new 2012 Buick Lacrosse. Our salesman, Craig Willis, was very nice and knowledgeable. We had a minor problem with the remote door locks and the service dept. was very professional and fast in repairing the lock. Thanks Love Buick and staff!

• Love GMC

I'm ordering a GMC Yukon Denali. After my first visit, I have had several follow-up calls and a thank you letter for my visit.