This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Bought a broken car

Sold me a car that broke down in two days after assuring me that it's a reliable car. They offered to fix it if I pay for half of the repaired cost. After they "fixed it", it broke down the same day and I refuse to have the broken mechanics touch it again. It has been a nightmare ever since I took this car off the lot and to this day, it won't even start and I haven't even had it for a year. The worst part is that I still have pay for it.

• Great service approachable

Fair prices quality used cars location easily accessible ample customer parking comfortable customer lounge

• Great buying experience.

Good selection of vehicles. Very friendly and helpful.

Good selection of vehicles. Very friendly and helpful.

• Used car purchase

This was a very pleasant experience buying a car for me. They were friendly, no pressure, straight-shooters. EZ financing too. Love my car and I'm a happy customer.