Nash and Son's Auto Sales LLC

This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• buying a used car

Thank you for your business. It was a pleasure working with you. Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future.

I bought a2002 chev 4x4 Blazer from Jeff Nash and found the truck to be what he said it was. Jeff was fair with price, filled itt with gas and washed it for when I picked it up. There are still honest and fair used car dealers around thanks again Jeff. Ed Andersen Mtn Home AR.

• Great Friendly Service!

Great Service, Friendly atmosphere! Always treated with respect! Will be a repeat customer for sure!

• Great buying experience!

After searching locally, and on the web, I found the car that I purchased from Nash and Son's. It was by far the best priced, best conditioned, best car to fit my needs. I found it well worth the drive to do business with an honest and reputable dealership. I constantly found Justin willing to go the extra mile to help make my car buying process comfortable and hassle free. I would highly recommend allowing Nash and Son's the chance to earn your business!

• Never heard from them

I e-mailed them with questions and gave them my contact info but never heard from them.

We called the number that showed up on the email and no one answered.

We called the number that showed up on the email and no one answered.

• Fantastic Experience

I was looking for a used Dodge Ram and found the vehicle with Nash and Son's. The experience was quick and smooth with none of the usual haggling at a dealership. I was able to get an excellent price on a great vehicle. They were kind and very professional. I will be back for all future used car purchases.

• Excellent service

Nash's Auto Sales was wonderful. They found me exactly what I was looking for. A minivan for this mom! They were attentive and answered all my questions. This is the 3rd vehicle that we have bought from Nash's for our family. 2 thumbs up!