Auto City

1557 reviews

1557 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Auto City from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

May 22, 2019

Great company! Reese and Jose are the best! I went to just get an estimate and came out with a car! They were able to work with my budget and found what... I was looking for!

Jose Martinez

(4.9) 366 reviews

May 21, 2019

Greatest car buying experience ever! Very nice and knowledgeable. Very quick approval even with my bad credit. I would totally recommend these guys, and... will definitely go back if needed!

Stan Shabalin

Finance Director

(5.0) 117 reviews

• November 29, 2018

This is the time I wish I could give more than 5 stars because my experience at Auto City has by far been the BEST EXPERIENCE EVER and this is due to... Stan, Mike, and Ramil! I started speaking to Stan over the phone and of course I was indecisive as to which vehicle i wanted, but Stan took the time to send me some vehicles to start off with! Of course, I didn’t like them! So, I waited a couple days and restarted my quest to purchase this vehicle. I didn’t want to be in the dealership for a long time, so I started my credit app online and in the comments entered Stan’s name so i wouldn’t be bombarded with other calls. Within a couple of days Stan had my financing secured and it was up to me to figure what vehicle I wanted to purchase. And the reason it took a couple of days for financing is due to my credit not being the best because I was off of work for a year battling for my health! With that comes a huge reduction in pay along with a decrease in that FICO score, but Stan made it happen!!! I walked in to finalize the deal and Mike(Stan’s right hand Man) met me with the keys to test drive a vehicle I was leaning towards. Mike was so attentive towards my feelings and I’ve never seen anyone a dealership pay attention to my emotions. I’m not sure what look I gave off when I test drove the vehicle, but Mike was able to know it was not the one! He knew I wasn’t happy with the vehicle and Mike made it his quest to make sure I was happy! By the time I came back from the test drive, Mike had the key to another vehicle for me to look at and test drive! It was the ONE!! As soon as I sat in the vehicle I melted in the seats, looked at Mike and told him this is it! This is the one, i didn’t need to test drive it, This is it!! And that is the vehicle I drove home in! I absolutely LOVE my new vehicle and it didn’t break the bank either! After confirming my vehicle Stan, Mike, and Ramil made sure I was out of the dealership within an hour; which included cleaning and filling that gas tank up!! I’ve NEVER IN MY LIFE SPENT LESS THAN 2 HRs in a dealership ever! I didn’t feel any pressure, I didn’t feel any uneasiness and I will forever purchase future vehicles from Auto City because they make it personalized to fit you!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart Stan and Mike you truly made this purchase painless!!

Stan Shabalin

Finance Director

(5.0) 117 reviews

Mike Manastyrski

(5.0) 112 reviews

May 10, 2019

Excellent experience. Nellie was very responsive upon my expression of interest in one of their vehicles. I received an offer on my trade in well in excess... of other dealers I had inquired with, and ultimately purchased two new cars. Michelle in sales was completely professional and made my wife and I feel comfortable throughout the process. Ramil was effecient and friendly in processing the financing. I will always look to Autocity first when considering a new vehicle.

May 9, 2019

I was working with a dealer to look for an auction car. We found a few that we were going to bid on, and then I found the exact car I wanted on Craigslist... at this dealer. My dealer contact checked it out and said it was a solid deal, and that if it was in good shape like the pictures showed, I should skip the auction, and buy the car at Auto City. I reserved the car on line and got a nice call from Nelliee confirming it was reserved. I went in the next day, saw the car, determined it was perfect, and even though it was used, it qualified for an HOV sticker. Sammy helped me. He was great. We did the paperwork, and I came back that afternoon to pick up my freshly detailed car. It came with a 3 day return it option and a warranty. Perfect experience.

Jose Martinez

(4.9) 366 reviews

May 8, 2019

Reese was great when we came in looking for a vehicle. He helped us out with picking a vehicle and what was affordable for us! Would recommend hands down!

May 2, 2019

I came in to Auto City today hopeful but thinking I wouldn't be leaving with a car. After test driving the car I've been looking at online lately, I fell... in love instantly. I was so surprised to leave with not only a car but my dream car! Nellie, Alfred, and Issac were super professional and made me feel so special. They did everything they could to put a smile on my face. Thank you so much!

April 29, 2019

FIAT 500 USED PURCHASED 11.2018 Mine was not your typical shopping experience. I'm a filmmaker and I had just finished shooting a car for my 2nd feature... "the 10th RIDE" (a little 2010 Chevy Aveo that I had sunk a ton of cash into to making it road ready for the movie and personal use). I had already owned a 2012 Fiat 500 and hoped I could find one for the movie but in Michigan, where filming began, there was no one to be found that suited our needs. I finished filming the road trip portion of the movie with the Aveo in Los Angeles. Knowing the time with the Aveo was coming to an end, I had already begun searching the SoCal area for a Fiat. I like shopping for cars so after a few months using things like Cargurus, Carfax, Craigs, Dealer sites etc. I found the used Fiat of my dreams! The only thing was it was almost three hours away but the superior condition of the vehicle, the outstanding price (especially compared to MI prices for the same vehicle), the transparent selling, professional and clear website, the friendly and trustworthy staff motivated me out the door for a nice ride down the coast. I didn't have the time I needed to sell my Aveo before showing up but they gave me a fair purchase price. I took the shiny and bright Fiat for a test drive and when I parked it I noticed a bit of a burning oil smell which they recognized. They made a deal with me that I could not pass up. They would repair the oil issue for free, and since I had already sold my car (paper work filed) they would comp me an Uber to Amtrack, reimburse me the ticket and ship my Cherry Pop Fiat complimentary to my Hollywood address. The entire staff including Corey in the garage were super, patient and accommodating to the end and when I say the end; we closed the shop with this transaction. YES, WOW!!!

April 28, 2019

Low credit wasn't an issue for me, they were still able to find a finance company willing to work with me. They were patient and professional.

April 27, 2019

This review pertains to my experience once I arrived at the dealer. Despite being pre-approved, having my vehicle already selected and having already... test drove the car, I was at the dealership for 3+ hours. The process should have been much faster but they were very disorganized. In addition, I was misquoted on price. My rep sat down with me and showed me a price of 25,350 for the vehicle I selected but he had confused it with another vehicle. The actual price was 25,400 which isn't a lot but it ended up changing my loan rate by over 1.5%. When I pointed this out they just shrugged their shoulders and said there was nothing they could do. When I finally got the vehicle, I was only given 1 key and the driver side door mat was missing. Those things should really be explained prior to purchasing the vehicle as they will cost me hundreds of dollars to replace. Although they did have good prices, I feel that the buying experience was very poor and misleading.