This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Top Notch Dealer

Thank you for taking time you come and visit us.

I have an antique BMW 635 CSI and its my baby. The excellent care and attention to detail coupled with fair and upfront pricing, make this dealership stand out from the rest. The mechanics, with their knowlege of the vehicles they work on, are terrific. The sales staff and parts personnel are always helpful and courteous. I highly recommend this dealer.

Thank you for taking time you come and visit us.

• Great dealership

I purchased a BMW 525 and a 540 in August of 2011. Brian replaced brakes and sensors before I brought cars home to Hattiesburg. Would recommend to anyone.

• BMW 325i

The experience was without any problems. We are pleased with our purchase and the pictures on the website were accurate.

• Great place to buy or fix a bmw

I have bought six bmws from german auto. They always have a quality selection, great pricing and a world-class repair department who diagnoses correctly andquickly fixing it right the first time. Its nice to have a car dealer u can trust nearby. P.s. While u shop for a car or wait for repairs Bryan the mgr will fix u a mean cup of capuccino!

• Great place to buy or fix a bmw