• Great Car

Recently purchased a car from Peaks and had a great experience! Would highly recommend them!

• Very happy

I have purchased 3 cars feom. Here very happy I would recommend this company to Noone looking for a car or truck

• Customer

Excellent service and great deals! Would recommend to anyone looking to buy a used car without the best credit.... 5 stars

• Operator

I have purchase two vehicle from Peaks Motor. Very good staff and they will work with you. Good peoples.

• Great all around!

I have bought 2 cars and both were excellent. I only trust them to perform repairs on my vehicles as well. Great staff, great low mileage used cars for a great price!

• Customer

They have always been amazing to me! I love them so much!!

They have always been amazing to me! I love them so much!!

• Service specialist

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from peak motors and the experience was great. Although I did need repairs done to the vehicle they repaired it and made the experience as pleasant and as easy as possible. My wife is now purchasing a vehicle and soon my son will be also, the staff are great to work with.

• Great place to buy a used car

I just purchased my 3rd vehicle from Peaks Motors. I have had wonderful luck with my vehicles from them, wonderful people to work with and I will continue to buy from there.

• 12345

Great people,great service .they give people second chance to purchase a vehicle.

• Toyota highlander

I had several repairs done on the vehicle I purchased in 2016. Some of the repairs did not last very long, such as the leaking in the roof of the car around the sun roof.