• Sorento

Outten Kia is by far the most knowledgeable dealership I have come across. I have dealt with many dealers and they are superior. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

• Customer

Sales representative was very knowledgeable and helped me choose a car with the features that were important to me without trying to press me to upgrade but he did present me with options.

• KIA 2017 SPORTAGE

Tim McFarland was wonderful! Love my new KIA, this is my 6 KIA...WOO HOO!

Tim McFarland was wonderful! Love my new KIA, this is my 6 KIA...WOO HOO!

• 2016 Optima

Steve is a great salesman. He helped me through the process and I would go back to purchase another car from him.

• New Kia Owners

Outten Kia made the process of looking for a new vehicle one of the easiest we ever had. There was no haggling because the price was right the first time. We went into the showroom looking for one new vehicle and left purchasing two.

• Great dealership

From sales to service Outten Kia is very customer oriented. Outstanding service every time.

Kathy, thanks for leaving us a five-star review! We are always happy to hear when a customer is impressed with our service. We're glad that you have been treated well at our dealership, and hope to see you again in the future!

• One month checkup

One month checkup of our 2014 Kia Soul was efficient and done in a timely manner. They even washed the car and cleaned the dirty car mats in the front! Excellent service!

• Best Deal!

They offered a deal better than anyone, could not walk away from this. We love our Kias! Will recommend Outten Kia to everyone!

• Bill M

Best service I have ever received when buying car and service check ups are easy to set up and always on time. Great waiting room for auto repairs and service.

• Best of the Best

I always get prompt attention when I call for an appointment. The staff is great and I've never been disappointed with any of my visits whether it was for service or purchase.