This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Very Happy Customer

My whole experience was awesome. Lindsey is an awesome representative for your company. Everyone was so nice and helpful. The atmosphere is just so laid back. Would recommend this dealership to anyone! Thanks so much!!!

• Say No To This Play

This place is no good. Nate Barnes is a liar & tricky person. They'll praise a car up & down until it breaks down on you, then it's your problem & they never said the car was any good. The place should closed down.

• worst customer service ever..... so unprofessional

my name is mr, donald dozier and i drove 2hrs to birmingham with my mom so she could buy a car from the suzuki lot and when we arrived we got the run around only to find out the car she wanted to purchase was already sold. Not that i dont understand that a used car dearler is all about the sale, but all the internet sales person had to do was pick up the phone and call. Four hours total on the road for nothing and the internet sales lady never even came out to even meet us. I WILL NEVER EVER PURCHASE A CAR FROM THESE UNPROFESSIONAL PEOPLE!!!!!

• Will Never Buy from the Again

I purchased a 2010 Chevy HHR car in July 2011. It was used but I NEVER had so many problems with a 10 year old car let alone a one year old car. Immediately before even leaving the lot the AC did not work and nothing done. The brakes were squealing and I was told since they are at least 50% they don't change them. I had to replace both rotors and brakes within the month. The drivers side door hangs crooked and the front window is not sealed. Found the bumper ripped which we didn't notice until my son in law was changing the brakes. All of this I found out in the first 6 months. The driver electric window broke within the 1st year. No one ever told me this was a fleet vehicle which is why it fell completely apart within the 1st year. I cannot trade the vehicle because I owe too much on it which is another issue (they never came down off the price of the car). How can my balance be the same today as the day I bought the car even though I have been paying on this car for 2+ years? I took a chance trusting these people and they lied to my face.

• Very Happy Customer

Latrice did a great job, she didn't put a lot of pressure on me (which really makes me mad). She had great product knowledge and helped me with every aspect of the sale, also the managers were very professional also. I would highly recommend Classic Suzuki and Latrice as a sales person.

• Super Satisfied

Latrice will do anything and everything yo make sure you leave with the car you want. She is a excellent sales person. Defiantly will recommend her.

• new car

Latrice was SUPER!! She explain everything great and make calls to keep me updated on everything!!!

We are glad you had an awesome experience! We love Latrice too. She does a great job for us. C. Justice

• Exceptional Professional Service

Thank you for your kind words and welcome to the family. C. Justice

I am relatively new to Classis Suzuki, but I am a long time customer of Classis Cadillac in Anniston. I would recommend Classis to anyone in the market to purchase an automobile. I would like to take this time to thank the entire team for the exceptional professional services rendered. Also, a special thanks to Ms. LaTrice Green, for going beyond the call of duty – you exceeded this customer’s expectations. Once again – Thanks.

Thank you for your kind words and welcome to the family. C. Justice

• Sweet 16 :)

Brandon P. is an awesome car salesman made buying my daughters first car a breeze. If your looking for a car Brandon P. is the man to see.

Brandon is the man! Robbie thank you for shopping with us. We understand that you have a lot of choices when it comes to buying a car. We are honored you trusted us to do business with. C. Justice

• AMAZED

You are part of the family! Thank you for your trust. C. Justice

I am so amazed of my new car! Latrice Green did a superb job in being persistent as well as making sure that I was able to drive the best! It seemed as though nothing was getting accomplished. However, Latrice was able to ease my fears through her compassion and genuine effort. She made me see that all things are possible! She made me feel as though as I was a part of a family through her commitment and diligence to her team and me. All smiles!

You are part of the family! Thank you for your trust. C. Justice