Overdrive Automotive Center

• GREAT SERVICE THE BEST I'VE EVER HAD BUYING A CAR

KIM BENT OVER BACKWARDS FOR US, EVERYONE HERE IS DEF FAMILY NOW! THE BEST SERVICE I'VE EVER HAD!

• JUST BOUGHT MY SECOND TRUCK FROM KIM!!!!!

KIM WAS AWESOME AT FINDING ME WHAT I WANTED. CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS AMAZING. BEND OVER BACKWARDS TO GET ME IN THE TRUCKS. I LOVE MY TRUCK!!!

• WHAT AN AMAZING BUYING EXPIERENCE....MUST SEE KIM

I RECEIVED A CALL FROM KIM AND SHE INVITED ME IN TO LOOK AT SOME OF HER INVENTORY THAT I WAS INTERESTED IN. AFTER A FEW TEST DRIVES I FOUND THE PERFECT AUTO WITH A FANTASTIC PAYMENT AND INTEREST RATE. THIS GUY COULD NOT BE MORE PLEASED. GO GIVE KIM A SHOUT

• Amazing buying experience

Highly recommend kim, I've bought three cars from her and never one problem, she goes above and beyond to make certain that you're taken care of. Five stars

• Kim Bates is the best!!!

Overdrive Automotive is your one stop shop!! It was a very welcoming experience and Kim Bates was very helpful. I felt like I was dealing with family. I was greeted promptly with quick service. What a wonderful experience it was!!

• We just bought a smokin hot car... LOVE IT!!!

Krystal was awesome. She took all the worries and hassle out of this process for us. She is the one I recommend you see when you are ready to start looking. Everyone was so nice. It was a very good experience all the way around.. CHECK EM OUT...YOU WONT REGRET IT!!!

• The dealer ship and all the help was awespme.

It was overall a awesome experience and the saleslady krystle was a great sales person. thank you for all the help.

• Great service ^_^

Krystal was amazing. She really helped me out and got me a great deal. Started the day not sure what I was going to do about my auto-issues and ended the day driving away in a great car. ^_^

• BEVERLY SCOTT

KRYSTAL IS VERY NICE SHE HELP ME OUT ALOTS THANK GOD FOR MY BLESSING

KRYSTAL IS VERY NICE SHE HELP ME OUT ALOTS THANK GOD FOR MY BLESSING

• great service

overall it was great, Krystal is awesome sales person. Was not able to car I wanted but all in all it was a great choice in car sales. I would recommend my friends an family because they work hard to put you in a car.