New 888-903-1548 Dealer Website
Used 888-865-2040 Email Dealer
Service 866-515-3079

279 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Bob Bell Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience

Thank you, Bill, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. We always love to receive great feedback.

Had been looking for a new Silverado for a few weeks. Found what I was looking for on their website, low pressure knowledgeable staff willing to offer suggestions and help through the whole process.

• Joe has great customer service--LOVE MY 2016 2SS CAMARO!!!
    July 4, 2016

This was our 2nd time buying in the last 2 months. Our son bought his first truck here and Joe made us a return customer. We went back to test drive a used 2011 SS Camaro we saw there on our prior purchase. We truly liked the used car but after much consideration, we decided to by a 2016 Camaro instead. We were very comfortable with Joe once again and his personality makes the experience of the dreaded car shopping easier to do. He knew we were looking at 2 models--one on the lot and the most interested one on the showroom floor. After taking the lot 1SS out, we asked if we could still drive the 2SS from the showroom. Without any hesitation, we were on the road in no time. We received the 0% interest with no problems and Joe did everything possible for any other type of rebate or incentives that were offered. Since we were comparing 2 different models of the Camaro, I wanted to confirm my information between the two cars stereo system, suspension, safety features and other options. He was knowledgeable about the vehicle and knew the CORRECT answers to my questions I was verifying so we could make sure we were definitely getting exactly what we wanted. Talked to Nate during "the in between time" and what a great guy he is, too! I would also recommend him if you are checking out vehicles as well. Hoping when we take my car into for oil change service during the warranty that we have the same great service. from the service department. I would highly recommend Joe for a great buying experience--new or used.

• He's a magician! He changed my outlook on car buying!
    March 16, 2016

So I purchased a car in December with creditbthatbwas not the best and Joe helped me get the best deal possible....he even called to update me on the interest rates he was getting for me, everytime he called it was lower! The previous dealership I went to gave me the MAX interest rate and Joe got that down more than HALF! I went back to him for another car in January and he did even better the 2nd time around!!! My whole family knows about him, so he's definitely our go to dealer now!!!!!

• Bob bell sucks
    February 6, 2016

Piss poor service can't fix just take your mony don't ever buy a used car here. I looked at the reviews who's writing them the owner of the dealership

• 2015 SLVERADO 1500

VERY KNOWLEDGABLE SALESMAN, VERY NICE EXPERIENCE AT THE DEALERSHIP.

VERY KNOWLEDGABLE SALESMAN, VERY NICE EXPERIENCE AT THE DEALERSHIP.

• Great service!!!

My sales agent was very patient and helpful as well as the finance managers.

My sales agent was very patient and helpful as well as the finance managers.

• Great experience

Glen Andresik was most accommodating in my search for the perfect truck.

Glen Andresik was most accommodating in my search for the perfect truck.

• Quick Service Christmas Eve Morning

Oil change & tire rotation within 1 hour on Christmas eve morning. I was impressed. Jessica M.

• Service department

The service advisor was pleasant and the waiting room was clean also had coffee and reading material for your wait time. When my vehicle was ready the cashier and check out was very easy. The only problem I had was the technican did not reset the computer reading for the oil life remaining or place a sticker suggesting next service due date or mileage for next service.

• Great place to shop

Great respect for the customers. Very clean waiting room with free coffee, comfortable seating.