Bob Bell Chevrolet

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 164 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

May 9, 2018

After calling multiple dealerships in my local area and hearing back from NO ONE, I contacted Bob Bell Chevrolet. The team called back quickly, answe...red all my questions and followed through on communications. Their pricing was better, their selection was better so I drove from Pittsburgh to purchase my new truck. The process was easy, the team was friendly, helpful, provided instruction and even recommended a place for dinner. After concluding the purchase, they have contacted me several times to ensure I am pleased with my vehicle.

Our entire team works hard to work with your budget and get you the best deal. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need se...rvice or another vehicle!

May 9, 2018

Virgil white was The salesman . Very professional and a very nice guy.Getting to the bottom line was tough but we both got there I would recommend th...is dealership to my friends

Our entire team works hard to create a professional and welcoming environment. We're always here with the same great service whenever you need se...rvice or another vehicle! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

April 10, 2018

Staff was very polite & professional. I sincerely appreciate the service I was given

Lillie, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Thank you, and we hope to be of service to you again!

March 27, 2018

All I know was it was a frantic morning and I had travel because we just had a family lost. A customer service man by the name of George took the tim...e to find my warranty information and made sure my vehicle was taken care of. A lot of times we as women feel uncomfortable getting our car service because we just dont want to be taken advantage of. But George made sure everything was straight. My husband and I are so grateful! Thanks again George!

We are pleased to hear that George took such great care of you! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you; we are more than happy to h...elp!

November 30, 2017

Very rude. Will not deal on cars. Will not talk or call back.

Dusty, we regret to hear that you had this experience with us. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to our General... Manager, at (443) 407-1778 when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

September 22, 2017

I bought a new 2018 Equinox and the salesman was very helpful.

August 13, 2017

Great place to buy a new car. Love the people And would buy again.

We are happy to hear you had a positive buying experience with us! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you....

August 10, 2017

Very Pleasant experience, the staff was very nice and informative. Our salesman Virgil was great to work with

Nick, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team, especially Virgil! Congratulations on your new vehicle! Please don't hesit...ate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

August 7, 2017

Nice building, nice staff, worked with me over email, they could not offer me the lowest price though.

Thanks for the five stars, Joe. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Bob Bell Chevrolet of Baltimore

May 26, 2017

Were very helpful and willing to go out of their way to help me get what I was looking for.

Angelique, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Bob Bell Chevrolet of Baltimore! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else c...omes up. Take care!

Bob Bell Chevrolet