• Bob Bell Chevrolet

I bought a new 2018 Equinox and the salesman was very helpful.

I bought a new 2018 Equinox and the salesman was very helpful.

• John Colorado

Great place to buy a new car. Love the people And would buy again.

Great place to buy a new car. Love the people And would buy again.

We are happy to hear you had a positive buying experience with us! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

• New Truck

Very Pleasant experience, the staff was very nice and informative. Our salesman Virgil was great to work with

Nick, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team, especially Virgil! Congratulations on your new vehicle! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

• Good service.

Nice building, nice staff, worked with me over email, they could not offer me the lowest price though.

Thanks for the five stars, Joe. We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Bob Bell Chevrolet of Baltimore

• Angelique Eshman

Were very helpful and willing to go out of their way to help me get what I was looking for.

Angelique, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Bob Bell Chevrolet of Baltimore! We are always more than happy to assist you if anything else comes up. Take care!

• Great experience

Thank you, Bill, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in our customer service. We always love to receive great feedback.

Had been looking for a new Silverado for a few weeks. Found what I was looking for on their website, low pressure knowledgeable staff willing to offer suggestions and help through the whole process.

• 2015 SLVERADO 1500

VERY KNOWLEDGABLE SALESMAN, VERY NICE EXPERIENCE AT THE DEALERSHIP.

VERY KNOWLEDGABLE SALESMAN, VERY NICE EXPERIENCE AT THE DEALERSHIP.

• Great service!!!

My sales agent was very patient and helpful as well as the finance managers.

My sales agent was very patient and helpful as well as the finance managers.

• Great experience

Glen Andresik was most accommodating in my search for the perfect truck.

Glen Andresik was most accommodating in my search for the perfect truck.

• Quick Service Christmas Eve Morning

Oil change & tire rotation within 1 hour on Christmas eve morning. I was impressed. Jessica M.