4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 1789 reviews

Call This Dealer

1789 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Mazda of Elk Grove from DealerRater.com

Really helped work with me on getting my car
    April 10, 2018

I had a fantastic experience at the Elk Grove Mazda; I came in without a title and was able to work out a trade in quite easily. Garrett was fantastic... at communicating with me and helping me through every step towards my new car. I highly recommend buying a Mazda with this dealership.

Mazda of Elk Grove

Thank you for the 5 star review of your positive buying experience with Garrett. We are happy to hear that Garrett's customer service provided you wit...h a fantastic buying experience that turned out to be quite easy. We truly value your recommendation of our dealership to others. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new Mazda! Zoom-zoom!

Internet Sales Manager

What a nice car buying experience
    April 9, 2018

We were not planning on buying a car and left with TWO Mazda 3's. Jaik Willmon approached us with a hello and a smile. He showed us the car we saw on ...line and was never pushy nor did he rush us. As we decided to buy the Mazda after the test drive we started looking at another Mazda and received such a great price that we decided to trade in the car we arrived in which was a Nissan and left with a 2015 Mazda 3 Hatchback and a 2016 Mazda 3 Touring sedan. Service was great and the process was smooth. Francisco in financing explained everything we were signing and was very efficient. We got great deals on maintenance plans. Have always loved Mazda as I had one years ago and am very happy to own two Mazda's now. Elk Grove Mazda is the place to get your next Mazda. You will not be disappointed. Ask for Jaik and Francisco.

Mazda of Elk Grove

Thank you so much for the 5-star review! It's so wonderful to hear Jaik and Francisco were very helpful with BOTH your Mazda3 purchases. Your business... is much appreciated and we look forward to seeing you in service. Zoom-zoom.,

Employees Worked With
    Garrett will go to Bat for you!!
    April 8, 2018

I???m 45 and this is my first brand new car purchase. I met with Garrett after setting up a VIP appointment with him and from the moment I walked on t...he lot he was friendly, professional, valued my time and coached me through my first new car purchase. Which is a nerve racking thing to do for a lot of people and not always a fun thing to do. But Garrett and Mazda of Elk Grove are different you really can expect more with them! Complimentary 10yr/100,000 mile warranty, lifetime car washes... what!! I wash my car a lot so that will save me a ton of $$!! If you are in a the market for a car give Garrett a call like I did. He had the car pulled up and ready to go before I got there. Took me on a 30 min test drive and went over ever feature on the car and I was sold!! Got back to the dealership got me a great deal and 2hrs later I was in my first new car a beautiful 2018 Mazda 6 and I love it!! Thank you again Garrett and Mazda of Elk Grove they really went to Bat for me and hit a homerun!!! Zoom Zoom

Mazda of Elk Grove

Congratulations on your first new car purchase and your all new Mazda6! We truly value your business and are so happy to welcome you to the Mazda Elk ...Grove family. If you ever have any additional questions, give us a ring. Zoom-zoom!

No pressure very knowledgeable
    April 7, 2018

Matt and Josilyn were amazing. Very knowledgeable walked us through all the gadgets. No pressure sales. No stress left very happy and satisfied with o...ur purchase. Got a great price and already have friends going there to purchase a new car! I would highly recommend this car dealership. Five stars!!

Mazda of Elk Grove

Ang, Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with Matt and Josilyn. We value you as a customer and are very grateful for the high rec...ommendation you've given your friends. Enjoy your new SUV!

Matt Heidrich

Fritz Roepke

Josilyn Gil

First car buying experience
    April 5, 2018

I came in knowing what I wanted and Jocilyn made buying my first car super easy, quick and efficient. I would recommend Mazda to anyone

Mazda of Elk Grove

Congrats on your first vehicle purchase! It's so wonderful to hear Josilyn exceeded all expectations. We value you as a customer and look froward to t...he continued relationship.

Josilyn Gil

Internet Sales Manager

Couldn't have had a better first time buying experience.
    April 3, 2018

Matt was a pleasure to work with - he was informative & knowledgeable, without being pushy. We are very happy with the purchase of our dream car.

Mazda of Elk Grove

Your family is stunning! Congrats on your new Mazda purchase with Matt. It's wonderful to hear you found your dream car. We value your business and lo...ok forward to the relationship ahead.

Matt Heidrich

Awesome Car Buying Experience
    April 1, 2018

Jaik is by far the best sales person I???ve ever met and this guy went above and beyond to help me and my girlfriend find the perfect car. He was so p...atient and helpful and provided me with all the information I was seeking plus more. I can go on and on about Jaik and the great customer service he provides, he really understands his customers and cares to get them the best deal for the best price. I???m so happy I came across Jaik and the Mazda of Elk Grove dealership. I gained an awesome friendship and excellent car buying experience.

Mazda of Elk Grove

Thank you for sharing your 5-star experience with Jaik! I am so happy to hear he went above and beyond to welcome you to our Mazda Elk Grove family. W...e truly value you as a customer and look forward to seeing you at your first service!

Jaik Willmon

Sales & Leasing Consultant

Great Experience
    March 30, 2018

As a previous Mazda owner, my experience was nothing short of amazing. They offered great options and I left more than satisfied. Thank You truly.

Mazda of Elk Grove

We appreciate your loyal Mazda patronage! It's truly remarkable to hear Garrett exceeded all expectations. We look forward to the continued relationsh...ip. Zoom-zoom!

Internet Sales Manager

One of the best car buying experiences I've had!
    March 30, 2018

Drake at Mazda of Elk Grove was one of the most helpful, through, attentive and respectful sales representatives I have ever dealt with. He showed us ...what we wanted, explained features, pricing, brand accomplishments and dealers incentives as well as purchase options available. He had a lot of patience with our requests and went out of his way to make sure we were happy with what we decided on at a fair price. I would promote him of he were my employee. I will certainly recommend Drake and Mazda of E.g. in the future to friends and family. Francisco, the paperwork guy was also very helpful and thorough. He explained everything very well and was very friendly.

Mazda of Elk Grove

Ben, Thank you so much for sharing your positive experience with Drake and Francisco. We truly value you as a customer and look forward to the relat...ionship ahead. If you ever have any additional questions, don't hesitate to reach out.

Regular Maintenance
    March 30, 2018

The team at Mazda Elk Grove is always welcoming, fast and efficient. Billy knows my car and needs and provides top level service. They always remember... me from last service and bring up previous conversations and ask follow-up questions

Mazda of Elk Grove

Thank you so much for your loyal business. We are always happy to hear Billy continues to exceed all expectations. Until we see you next, Zoom-zoom!

8588 Laguna Grove Dr Elk Grove, CA 95757