• Amazing

Excellent Dealer, I went to shopping for a new car, and I loved the new Mazda6

Excellent Dealer, I went to shopping for a new car, and I loved the new Mazda6

• My new CX-5

Ash was a great salesman. He made the process very easy Anthony in finance was also great. Overall a great experience. This is the 2nd car we've purchaced from this dealership and it won't be the last

• New Mazda 3!

Had an awesome experience with Lou Bachrodt Mazda, I love my Mazda 3, the staff, Ash, Judy, Ricky, and Chris were Awesome!

• Great service, help, and very personable!!

This was my wife and I's first visit to a Mazda dealer and were greeted with warm welcomes and knowledgeable staff. Before we visited the dealer we called a few times and were helped thoroughly and honestly and received a deal that piqued our interested thus leading us to come in for a visit. We were being assisted by Matthew and Tylyn, they were welcoming and extremely helpful. They took the time to explain all aspects of the vehicle. We sat in the car and were shown all the knacks of the system and the advanced features of the technology and what the car has to offer. All in all we had an awesome experience and received outstanding service and would definitely recommend Lou Bachrodt Mazda and their staff to anyone. Thanks again.

• Really nice experience, Edy was very helpful.

Very nice experience, Edy was very helpful and worked hard to find the car I was looking for at the price I wanted, Thanks

• Awesome buying experience

Max is the most professional salesman I have ever met.I walked the dealership not knowing if I would be able to get a vehicle. After seating down with Max,he asked to be given a chance to work on my behalf.He went and talked to his finance Manager for while. After about 2-hour period,I was able to drive home a 2014 cx9 touring,which my children love so very much. Thanks to Max and the entire crew who made it possible. I will highly recommend anybody to that dealership. Thumbs up Max ! Great job Guys.

• Buer Beware

I purchased a new CX5 a few months ago and the buying process was a complete disaster. They have two Mazda Dealerships whom compete against each other at the customers expense. At the time of this writing I took my new CX5 in for some minor body work because the roof antenna hit the garage as my wife was backing out (bad garage sensor). The new body shop manager (Danny Lustman) tried to gauge me for $1100.00 of work and told me I needed a few new items (one of which was the bottom bumper cover which had a small dent). After I received the estimate...I drove away and stopped by where they paint...a technician took the dent out with his hand, reviewed the estimate and told me to get a new estimate. Additionally at the time of purchase...they delivered the incorrect vehicle to my home and asked my wife to forge my signature while I was away on a business trip. BUYER BEWARE>>>>LOU BACHRODT IS VERY UNETHICAL. I had to get corporate involved.

• Great experience here

BOTH MY SERVICE AND THE NICE YOUNG MAN THAT WAITED ON ME. HE WAS THROUGH AND VERY PLEASANT AND I WOULD SURELY RECOMMEND HIM TO MY FRIENDS.

• Great dealership

The two gentlemen who greeted me were so helpful, as they directed me to one of the booths and placed a plastic cover on the seat of my car. None of the repairs were unnecessary, and everything was explained clearly. I have never been to a better car dealership!

• Stellar experience!

Thanks to everyone for a stellar experience having my vehicle repaired.

Thanks to everyone for a stellar experience having my vehicle repaired.