Fitzgerald Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Lexington Park

4.5
157 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fitzgerald Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Lexington Park from DealerRater.com
  • Absolutely wonderful people, great dealership!!!

Justin - Thanks for the awesome rating! We hope that you are fully enjoying your F150!

Purchased a used 2001 F150 with Amii Ridgell as our sales associate. She was wonderful to speak with on the phone, answered all the questions I had about the vehicle, and it was overall and excellent sales experience. They had the truck detailed and filled with gas andnreadybtongonuoon our arrival from Raleigh NC. The truck was advertised great and the service we received was behind our expectations. They stayed after closing a few minutes to help us complete the deal and Amii suggested places to stay the night as we arrived late with a long drive to return home. Would conduct business again with this dealership anytime. Amii was excellent In helping our transaction goes as smooth as possible and even checked on us as we traveled to make sure we would make it in time.

• How to sell a car!
    May 25, 2017

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Happy to hear that Robert and Dwayne were able to help! Please reach out if you need any further assistance.

We've bought many vehicles over the years but this experience was fantastic! Robert Smith was thorough and extremely kind. He was knowledgeable and went above and beyond to insure we were satisfied. Dwayne (Finance) made the experience seamless and insured that we understood every aspect of the buying process.

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• Great experience and staff!
    April 29, 2017

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Wow, thanks for this glowing review! We are thrilled you had such a nice experience with us! Enjoy your new BMW!

I have owned/bought more than 50 cars in the past thirty some years and my last purchase, from Fitzgerald Auto Mall in Lexington Park, MD, was the best car buying experience. The personnel: General Manager, sales person and finance manager (Bill, Michele, Judy and Dwayne) were all superb at all levels. From the very start, Bill was honest and did exactly what he said he would do for the car that I was going to buy from him. He provided me with all of the needed information before even going to the dealership since it was two hours a way from my home. His honesty made me do business with them, not the price of the car! I wanted to know exactly what to expect prior to driving that far to buy the car. Not a SINGLE dealer in Northern Virginia was willing to give me the total price and were all zigzaging, but Bill did not do that and was very honest and straight forward with the deal from the first commutation between us. It was surly worth the two hour drive for buying a used 2015 BMW from Fitzgerald Auto Mall! I am extremely please with the deal and everything that was involved. I will definitely do business with them in the future. Rizz K Reston, VA

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• The best buying experience I have had in over fourty years
    April 22, 2017

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

We are ecstatic of your strong recommendation of the staff and dealership! Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

I was treated extremely well by all the staff I interfaced with at the dealership. All were very professional and more than accommodating during the purchase of my new RAM 1500. I couldn't be happier, no hidden charges or rediculous qualifiers for rebates! The advertised sale price was the price which included destination charges and it beat all competitors I visited by a long shot .

• Lasting impression
    April 14, 2017

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Thank you for your kind words for Mallory and Bill! Enjoy your new vehicle!

when i first came into the Lexington Park Fitzgerald dealer, i was in desperate need of a new vehicle. the sales person whom approached me, Mallory Vaughan, was extremely friendly, considerate to my current life situations and most importantly helpful. she searched for vehicles in my criteria and even contacted me on a daily basis while i was searching for vehicles at other lots. Her persistence in the matter was frankly admirable , and very professional she displayed more of a care for getting me a vehicle i wanted than closing and finalizing a sale. i greatly appreciate her efforts and hard work and would like to let her and the staff know months down the line the level of customer services has left a great impression .

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Thank you for your kind words for Mallory and Bill! Enjoy your new vehicle!

• PRICE SCAMMING
    April 8, 2017

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

I am surprised at all of the positive reviews showing up for this dealership. We drove over an hour to see a car at this dealership only to be told that the price was "mistakenly" lowered on the website and that the real price was over $3,000 more! Classic bait and switch.

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

We apologize for this mistake. This was not intentional. Our inventory feed had a few errors and this carried over to some of our third party sites. Everything has been corrected and updated. If you would like to speak about this further, please contact Bill Blumenfeld at 301-737-0088.

• Best Car Buying Experience EVER!
    April 4, 2017

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Thank you for sharing your detailed experience with us! I will be sure to pass this on to Donna and Dewayne. Enjoy your new ride!

Over the weekend, my husband found one of my dream cars online in the inventory on the Fitzgerald Lexington Park website. It had all the things I was looking for and I was excited. I said if it's still there next week, we can go look at it. We had previously purchased a 2010 Jeep Compass for our daughter at Fitzgerald in Lexington Park so we called to see if our previous salesperson was still there, and she was. We spoke with Donna and she remembered us, wow, what a memory. We told her we were interested in the vehicle and she said come in and test drive it. So we filled out the application on Tuesday, made an appointment for Wednesday morning at 9am. We traded in my current vehicle, received an excellent trade in price, got an excellent interest rate (thanks Dewayne) and we were out of there by 12:30pm with my dream car. Yippee! Donna is the best salesperson in the universe :). She provides exceptional customer service; she's truthful, honest, and funny, has lots of comical stories and is an absolute Hoot. Thanks so much Donna for being the BEST!

• Personal Service Guaranteed
    March 14, 2017

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

We are ecstatic of your strong recommendation of Amii and dealership! Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

Amii Ridgell is amazing! We found a Jeep we loved on the website, and within hours it was ours! Beginning with Amii, we had very personal service throughout the entire process. Loved that the process was comfortable and not pushy. Text, phone calls, and face to face for the final steps. We will be customers for life <3

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

• The Best New Car Buying Experience!
    March 14, 2017

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

We found the exact Jeep that we were looking for on their website for an unbelievable price. We contacted the dealership during the week and because we were coming in from Richmond, VA, they held it until the weekend for us to come in to look at it. Amii was the best saleswoman we ever had to deal with. The General Manager, Kenny, and the Finance/Warranty, Dewayne, were awesome to work with. We had such a smooth transaction and an amazing experience with everyone involved with us purchasing our new Jeep. We will definitely recommend this dealership to all of our friends and family! Even though we had to travel a few hours, it was worth the drive and we will be back!

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Thanks so much for your warm recommendation of the team here at Fitzgerald's! We are so happy to hear you've had a great experience with us. We hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

• Very quick and easy!
    February 25, 2017

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Thank you Derek for your feedback we are very happy that everything went great for you, Congratulations as well on the new purchase!!!

Great service, made me feel very comfortable. It seemed like it was very quick and easy. Price was very understanding and the trade in offer was better then anywhere else!