Fitzgerald Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Lexington Park

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 209 reviews

209 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fitzgerald Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Lexington Park from DealerRater.com

• October 15, 2014

Purchased a used 2001 F150 with Amii Ridgell as our sales associate. She was wonderful to speak with on the phone, answered all the questions I had ab...out the vehicle, and it was overall and excellent sales experience. They had the truck detailed and filled with gas andnreadybtongonuoon our arrival from Raleigh NC. The truck was advertised great and the service we received was behind our expectations. They stayed after closing a few minutes to help us complete the deal and Amii suggested places to stay the night as we arrived late with a long drive to return home. Would conduct business again with this dealership anytime. Amii was excellent In helping our transaction goes as smooth as possible and even checked on us as we traveled to make sure we would make it in time.

Justin - Thanks for the awesome rating! We hope that you are fully enjoying your F150!

June 6, 2018

Keyvan was easy to work with and knowledgeable. Really, everyone was friendly, professional, and ready to assist. I had a great experience and would h...ighly recommend the entire team!

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Thank you for taking the time to provide your experience. We are glad our sales team provided you an excellent experience!

June 2, 2018

We went by with no anticipation in purchasing for a few more months. Working with Keyvan made things easy! Thank you for all your help

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

We are glad our salesman Keyvan was able to provide you with an easy car-buying experience.

June 1, 2018

My new ram truck was at a great price. No BS negotiating and I was out the door in an hour with my new truck.

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

We appreciate your review!

May 31, 2018

I bought my 2011 kia optima on February 28, 2018. Herb was very nice and answered every time I called before he sold me the car. Before my 45 day warr...anty was up, the car was having problems starting. I called Herb and he said he would have the service department get back with me. They never did. So the next time this happened-about a week later- I called Herb again. Left a voicemail. I called everytime( about 6 times) and could never get through to Herb and never heard back from him. I drove the car there three days ago and left it overnight so the service dept. could try to diagnose the problem. This was approved by Mr.Ritter, who was extremely nice and seemed to really want to help,seeing as I have only made 2 car payments. When I went to pick the car up the next day, I was informed that the engine was replaced a month before I bought it by Kia of Waldorf. I was given the paperwork of this at this time, but there was nothing in the paperwork when I bought the car. So while I was waiting for Jason from service to bring me the car,(he was very helpful) he could not get it to start They figured out it needs a new starter, but the general manager said they would not pay for it. I think that if Herb would have done what he said he was going to do about having the service dept. contact me the first time I called, then it would have been covered under the 45 day warranty. So now they want me to pay a price that they said was discounted (328.15) that I can't afford. I went to Granados Service Center in Lusby and their regular price is still lower than the discounted price from Fitzgerald. Everyone was very nice in the service department, but I am very disappointed that I was not given all the information about this car before I bought it, because I wouldn't have bought it. 🤨

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback as we are always looking for ways to improve our sales and service process. We're glad to hea...r that our Sales Manager, Kenny Cresswell was able to contact you directly to address your concerns. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

May 29, 2018

I had an excellent experience working with Keyvan and the team at FitzMall Lexington Park on Saturday! Thank you for making the car buying experience ...painless.

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your experience!

May 25, 2018

Just bought a new 2018 Ram 1500. It was a very good experience. Keyvan got me a good price and he was really nice to work with without being at all ...pushy. He has just the right balance of staying engaged, answering questions, and helping get what you want without being overbearing.

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Thank you for taking the time to provide your experience. We hope our salesman Keyvan met all of your expectations to provide you a good car buying ex...perience.

May 21, 2018

Keyvan and Kenny were very easy to work with. I was surprised that I was in and out so fast. It was about an hour from the time we agreed on a price t...o the time I left the lot with my new Durango. The guys in service are very personable as was Double D in finance. I would definitely deal here again.

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback. We are glad that your experience was a good one.

May 18, 2018

Key on was wonderful he made it feel like we were friends forever I would definitely recommend him to a friend I hope our future dealing should be goo...d

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Thank you for your feedback. We hope to serve you in the future!

May 18, 2018

My salesman Keyvon was just so AWESOME! By far, the best car buying experience I???ve ever had. Everything about my visit to the dealership was spot...-on, and in my opinion, perfect. He was kind, patient and very knowledgeable about the car I wanted. I really hadn???t even planned on buying it, just wanted to see it, but the offer was so good, as well as the customer service, I couldn???t resist. And since I didn???t plan on buying a car that day, he even drove it home for me, in the rain no less, and an hour away. He was just so AWESOME! Thank you Keyvon and everyone at the dealership who were all so kind. A wonderful car buying experience. YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!!!!!

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your experience. We are so glad that our salesman Keyvan went above and beyond to service you!