Fitzgerald Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Lexington Park

70 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• October 15, 2014

Purchased a used 2001 F150 with Amii Ridgell as our sales associate. She was wonderful to speak with on the phone, answered all the questions I had about... the vehicle, and it was overall and excellent sales experience. They had the truck detailed and filled with gas andnreadybtongonuoon our arrival from Raleigh NC. The truck was advertised great and the service we received was behind our expectations. They stayed after closing a few minutes to help us complete the deal and Amii suggested places to stay the night as we arrived late with a long drive to return home. Would conduct business again with this dealership anytime. Amii was excellent In helping our transaction goes as smooth as possible and even checked on us as we traveled to make sure we would make it in time.

Justin - Thanks for the awesome rating! We hope that you are fully enjoying your F150!

July 10, 2018

Purchased the Life time oil change when I purchased a new jeep in 2016. Problem is they take forever for a simple oil change (they told me it would take... 3 hours). What good is a lifetime oil change if they take so long to do one? Very glad I did not purchase a complete maintenance package! btw very happy with the jeep overall.

Mr. Adams, we're sorry to read about your experience and would like to speak to you about it. We're concerned because our video show's ...you arriving at 4:09 pm and you paying your bill at 4:45 pm We called you last Wednesday and left you a message but haven't heard back yet. We look forward to hearing back from you to discuss. Please contact Kenny Cresswell at 443-928-117

September 21, 2016

Buying a car is ok from here. Good advice and all and good prices. Stay away from service department. Came for an inspection and they said an hour and... half if I came in. Three and a half hours later and I'm still waiting. Can't imagine what would happen for a bigger repair

Thank you for sharing this with us. I'm sorry for your long wait. We realize that your time is valuable. We would love to speak to you about this f...urther. Our Service Director will be in touch with you soon.

September 5, 2016

The Jeep Cherokee we looked at and eventually purchased had all the options we were looking for at a fair price. The sales person, Amii, was very knowledgeable... about the vehicle and was a pleasure to work with. The process of purchasing the Jeep was very smooth and professional. I would highly recommend Fitzgerald Auto Mall in Lexington Park MD to be your first stop when looking for a new or used vehicle, you will be very happy.

Thank you for your kind words for Amii and Fitzgerald Lexington Park. We feel strongly that it's important for our customers to hear firsthand from o...ther customers about their positive experience. We are striving to ensure that everyone who visits us will recommend us to their friends and family and we're happy to hear that you agree!

August 13, 2016

Returned my email very quickly and was very friendly and honest about the condition of vehicle.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We appreciate that. Please reach out to us if you have any questions.

August 3, 2016

In contrast to our experience at another dealership, our purchase of a new car here was really great. Our salesman Keyvan Aarabi couldn't have been nicer... or more helpful!

Thank you for the praise! We appreciate your business.

May 9, 2016

I would not recommend this dealership in the future. Poor communication with paperwork and I have now been ask for additional money more than a month after... the purchase. I was informed that that were going to call to get an accurate "pay-off" number for my trade in and are now requesting money because of a shortage on that amount. Obviously if that call was made and the trade in was paid off in a timely fashion, this issue would not exist. Because someone there did not properly do their job, it has now become my problem and they basically said that they would not ship my tags to me until this was taken care of. I have purchased many, many vehicles over the years and this has been the worst experience by far.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us. We do not want you to feel that you have had an unpleasant experience. Management is eager to speak wit...h you about this. Can you please contact either Bill Ritter or Bill Blumenfeld at 301-737-0088? We look forward to hearing from you.

March 1, 2016

Generous caring workers very good with negotiation.Will Buy again!

December 5, 2015

I would like to say thank u to Robert Whitley for his awesome customer service skills and knowledge of sales and satisfaction. Thank you also to Kenny... and Bill Ritter for their due diligence in making my deal fall into place at my price range. This is the 3rd truck I have purchased from Lexington Park Fitz Auto Mall...I would highly recommend my friends and family to shop at this dealer.

September 5, 2015

The purchase of a new Challenger went perfect as did the trade in of my old car. My transaction up to the point of delivery was over the phone with Robert... W. I would recommend working with him. I will contact him on my next purchase even though the dealership is miles from my home location. It was worth the travel time to have a great buying experience.