Fitzgerald Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Lexington Park

173 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Fitzgerald Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM Lexington Park from DealerRater.com
  • Absolutely wonderful people, great dealership!!!

Justin - Thanks for the awesome rating! We hope that you are fully enjoying your F150!

Purchased a used 2001 F150 with Amii Ridgell as our sales associate. She was wonderful to speak with on the phone, answered all the questions I had about the vehicle, and it was overall and excellent sales experience. They had the truck detailed and filled with gas andnreadybtongonuoon our arrival from Raleigh NC. The truck was advertised great and the service we received was behind our expectations. They stayed after closing a few minutes to help us complete the deal and Amii suggested places to stay the night as we arrived late with a long drive to return home. Would conduct business again with this dealership anytime. Amii was excellent In helping our transaction goes as smooth as possible and even checked on us as we traveled to make sure we would make it in time.

• Jeep Renegade "The Banana"
    October 12, 2017

Thank you, Lynn!

Buying a new car is usually pure torment, but Keyvan made it so easy - and actually fun! He was totally knowledgeable about the vehicle and so welcoming!

Thank you, Lynn!

• Herb Hardy was amazing!
    September 20, 2017

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

We are so glad that Herb was so helpful to you! Please let us know if we can assist any further!

Herb was outstanding and helped me finance and drive away with the truck of my dreams. it wasn't that long ago, this dealership was in dire straits, but now I would recommend it to anyone. Thank you Herb!!!

• Fantastic Experience Once Again
    September 2, 2017

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

I can honestly say that Herb Hardy is the only salesman that I have bought more than one vehicle from. The reason, Herb goes out of his way to make sure that you are getting the vehicle you want as well as at the price you want. He is a straight shooter, open and honest. Never once I have I felt pressured by Herb to make a deal that I didn't want. He understand that if you treat people right and you make the buying experience less stressful, you'll more than likely earn a repeat customer. This is my fourth vehicle from Herb and the Fitz Team and each time there has never been any issues. Herb, Thank You for the fantastic experience once again!

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Thank you for your kind words and review! I will be sure to pass this on to Herb, Dewayne and Kenny! We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

• Very pleased
    August 24, 2017

I was very pleased with Robert Smith. He was very pleasant and easy to talk with. We even laughed a lot. I ended up buying the car I wanted.

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

We are happy to hear of your positive experience with our location. Exceptional deals and positive customer service come standard with the dealership. Thanks again for the great review!

• Outstanding salesman
    August 16, 2017

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

My last experience was absolutely the best. Mr. Hardy explained what my options were for leasing a vehicle. The process was smooth and enjoyable. I was able to get the truck I had dreamed of. Mr. Hardy is the best salesman around.

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Happy to hear that Mr. Hardy got you the truck you were looking for! Please reach out if you need any further assistance. Thank you for this great review!

• Donna always goes above and beyond
    August 16, 2017

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Thank you for your kind review for Donna and Fitzgerald Lexington Park! Please let us know if you need any help, Robin.

This is our 3 vehicle now with Donna Allen she is a riot and so helpful, we love working with her. This pass time around my husband decides at 730pm he wants to trade his truck in for a new truck. He messaged Donna and she waited for us when she would of been off at 9pm. We got there she had us hooked up with 3 trucks to look over and we found the perfect one. Thank you to Donna and team for staying late dealing with us!

• 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Freedom Edition Oscar Mike
    July 26, 2017

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Happy to hear you had such a smooth buying experience with us! Thanks for this great review.

Many years ago I owned a 1977 CJ5 and enjoyed it a great deal. I had always liked the newer four door Wranglers so I stopped by Fitz on my lunch break to see how the Jeeps had improved and to see what the going rate was. I was greeted by Mr. Keyvan Aarabi. He was courteous, professional and had a handle on Jeep product knowledge. He showed me the entre range of the Wrangler Unlimited Jeeps that were available on the lot. A used Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Freedom Edition AKA "Oscar Mike" caught my eye. The following day I made an appointment to get more information on the Oscar Mike and to see if we could work out a deal. I must admit that this was one of the smoothest transactions that I have experienced when buying a vehicle. No games! The no-haggle bottom line price on the lot was the ticket. The entire process was a 10! Sales, finance etc. were all top notch. I highly recommend Fitzgerald Lexington Park MD. BRAVO ZULU!

• 2017 Cherokee Latitude
    July 5, 2017

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Thanks so much, Mike! We appreciate your business very much. Enjoy your new car!

Donna and Dewayne are consistently professional and a pleasure to work with at this dealership. As long as those two are working there, I will probably purchase again some day.

• Great Service
    June 29, 2017

Fitzgerald Auto Mall Lexington Park Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Thank you for your great review for Herb and Fitzgerald's! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience online.

I recently brought my car in for routine service and also had concerns about the vehicle. Upon entering the service area I was greeted by John and my vehicle was promptly input into the system. The service writer (John) was very polite and courteous and asked if I had any specific questions or concerns about my vehicle and I told him that yes, I did and explained my concerns which he noted prior to the car going back for service. Once the service was completed the Technician (Nick) brought the car out and explained the service that was completed and also took time to answer questions that I had concerning the vehicle. The service advisor and technician were both very friendly and courteous and listened to everything that I had say about my vehicle and answered any questions that I had fully. I left the service department that day feeling very confident that my vehicle has received a complete and total servicing and my questions were answered thoroughly and completely. I will most definitely bring my car back and all of my vehicles for service in the future !