Citi Financial Auto Center

1.0
Average based on 2 reviews.
  • Have not received my TITLE!!!!

Its been well over a month and still have not received my title. I've been getting the same answer from Allen that he is working on it but now he says theirs some complication but I will be sure to write another review as soon as I receive my title to let everyone know when I get it.

• Hung up on me for asking "too many questions"

Talked to Allen about the Ford F-350, asked him to tell me a little about the truck and any damage to it. He gave me as little information about the truck as possible and just told me what I already knew about the truck. I asked him if he has a carfax report (because I saw there are 26 individual reports) and he told me to pull one because they don't pull them on "cheap vehicles". I then asked him if he considers the vehicle a "cheap vehicle" and he hung up on me. These guys are bad news and give car salesmen a bad rep.