Average based on 1 reviews
  • Amazing Customer Service

Ben, It was my pleasure to meet you and work with you on your purchase, thank you again for your business!

I found the Honda CRV I was looking for at Kutche. I first emailed them to get more details and they responded within 24 hrs. The salesperson Mike and I emailed back and fourth to workout the deal. I made the trip from Chicago to Indianapolis, IN. via bus for this car. Got a GREAT DEAL! They sent a driver, Don, a very nice guy, to pick me up from downtown Indianapolis to take me back out 50 miles to Elwood. Very impressive! I have trouble having my mechanic drive me 2 miles to work when I drop off my car. I finally met Mike, who came in on his day off to make sure the deal went through without a hitch. I already had financing lined up, but they were able to find me a better deal. The owner Mr. Kutche even came out to greet me. He knew the original owner of the car I purchased and assured me it was well taken care. I would never have found this great service in Chicago. The overall experience was unbelievable. I'd highly recommend these great folks at Kutche for your next purchase. Keep Up The Great Work!