Midwest Auto Store

218 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 15, 2017

Found the vehicle I wanted online, the experience at this dealership was excellent. Everything I ask for was provided. The vehicle is in excellent condition... ! Johnny Lee was respectful and great to work with, he was a easy going sales person which I like. Thank you Johnny !

April 15, 2017

Went to Midwest for first time after seeing several vehicles online I was interested in. Worked with Johnny in the buying process. He was extremely professional... and attended to every question I had. The buying process was fast and easy-I felt no pressure or stress throughout the experience. Had only one minor issue-the car I purchased had its check engine light come on a few days later. Midwest understood and gave a complimentary diagnosis in their garage-which I thought was the right thing to do. Highly recommend Midwest if you are in the used car market.

April 5, 2017

Unfortunately I had to use my warranty on my truck , But from the moment I made the phone call to get it fixed , Stefan took everything in his hands to... make sure the truck and my worries were gone . Thanks to Ned for walking me through the repair process and what was going on during the time they had the truck . Overall it has been a wonderful experience with Midwest Auto ! Thanks again Stefan and Ned for your customer service !

March 18, 2017

Johnny helped me get my daughter a car, it's a great car, I was able to walk away feeling satisfied with my purchase

February 19, 2017

Michael Sharp was amazing to work with when purchasing a "new" used car for my daughter. From the time we stepped to the dealership front door all the... way through to the end of the actual purchase three days later, Michael was professional, kind, helpful, and completely listened to what we said in order to put us into the car that was best for us. He was actually looking out for us and steered us away from the original car we went to see because it was not a good fit for our needs. I never dreamed that I would ever own a Ford (I'm a Dodge person), but I ended up buying a Ford Mustang for my daughter, and crazily enough, we are completely thrilled with the car. Everyone at the dealership was wonderful to us, but we're a little biased -- If you need a new car, go see Michael! He sells used cars the way you are supposed to sell used cars -- Honestly!

February 1, 2017

I found my 2007 BMW 328i online while doing a google search. I made a phone call to Midwest Auto Store and was connected to Kevin Brinkman... I explained... to him that I was interested in the BMW that I had seen on their website and that I had my own Financing. I don't work that far from Midwest so I told him that I would be up to check out the car in about 15 minutes. When I arrived Keven had already moved the car near the door, had the keys in his hand and before I could get out of my car was walking up to introduce himself. I quickly looked the car over and told him that I would be bringing my wife there the next day because I was purchasing it for her. When we arrived the next day again he was ready and greeting us as soon as we were getting out of my car. Kevin had the BMW fueled up, Warmed up and a dealer plate on it ready for my wife to test drive it. Our Experience with Midwest Auto Sales was hands down the most professional and hassle free vehicle purchase I have ever experienced and we would absolutely recommend Midwest and especially Kevin Brinkman to everyone we know that is in the market for a good quality used car or truck. Their selection of vehicles, prices, and professionalism are like nothing I have seen in the area. Their attention to detail from selecting the vehicles that they sell all the way to final paperwork , customer service and support will make anyone want to do business with them time after time...

January 31, 2017

Just bought our third car from here! They work with you very well. Thank you Johnny Lee for getting us a great car, quickly and easily.

December 21, 2016

Johnny Lee, salesman, greeted us cheerfully and showed us the car we were interested in purchasing. He was knowledgeable and answered questions with ease... and poise. He walked us through the purchasing process. He and other staff were non-pressuring and allowed us sufficient time to evaluate and make a decision to purchase. Thanks again for a good buying experience.

November 25, 2016

Drove over an hour away multiple times to get the car I've always wanted and they wouldn't trade my car in didn't really give me any answers or anything... very disappointed in this place

October 6, 2016

Johnny lee was great, I was a first time car buyer he made sure I understood everything every step of the way and he was so patient to my needs because... I admit I was kinda difficult but he was great all the way through until the end and I never felt more sure about anything......