Wheelin N Dealin

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 8 reviews

Call This Dealer

• May 16, 2012

I purchased a 2007 Honda Accord from this dealer a few weeks ago. David and AJ were very kind and helpful, and had an honesty you don't find at most c...ar dealerships. They obviously wanted to make a sale and make their company money, but it didn't seem like money is all that motivates them like most people in sales. They helped choose the right vehicle for me, and they were very upfront about any work that had been done to their cars. All of the cars on their lot were in very good or even great condition. Their prices seem good compared to other dealers as well. I wish they had a coffee machine for customers but that's about my only complaint!

February 20, 2018

A wonderful experience from the beginning. I called first and spoke with David and he was straight forward and honest. When I arrived there was absolu...tely no pressure and I purchased a vehicle there. I strongly suggest anyone looking for a vehicle to go to Wheelin and Dealin

February 8, 2018

A few days ago I came into this place looking for a used car BUT something that could represent me in the coolest way possible AND let's be honest, so...mething that wouldn't break my wallet. BANG! there she was, a 2012 Mustang Convertable, black on black! love at first site. It was like a movie, Someone came out from the office with a smile on their face and had the key in hand. "want to test drive it?!'" ABSOLUTELY! Long story short I went home with my new baby! the entire experience was fun, fast, and satisfying. Definitely coming back in the future in case I want to purchase another car, so if you're looking for a vehicle, don't think twice. variety and quality! Thaaaaank you.

December 24, 2016

Decided to call early Friday morning to check on a vehicle, and I ended up buying the vehicle before the day ended! The staff, particularly David, was... very professional, friendly, and helpful while attending to my needs. Not your typical dealer and certainly worth visiting if you're in the South Florida area. Wonderful experience!

September 25, 2016

Very helpful staff, pleasant experience. Went there to purchase an SUV...and ended up taking home a beautiful Jeep.

September 26, 2015

They were the only dealership that could help me out of my situation. They were able to do what they said they were going to do. They went above and b...eyond. They have earned a customer for life.

December 27, 2014

Ivan and David made this process so easy. It's our first car purchase as husband and wife and the found something that we both like and that beats are... budget. Loving my 2012 Toyota Camry!!! Thanks guys!!

April 25, 2013

Recently purchased a used car at Wheelin n Dealin for my daughter. I was initially a bit leary because of the dealerships name. I was pleasantly surpr...ised with staff. Julio was helpful, professional and "down to earth." No high pressure sales or sleazy salesman tactics. I purchased a vehicle and received a very fair price without the typical hidden fees. That being said, I purchased a used car and understand the risks involved. If purchasing a used car, be wise and purchase the extended warranty.

Wheelin N Dealin