• i love my car

Thank you so much for your business . And don't forget about our referral program. Thanks Again for your business

look i've bought many vehicles over my lifetime ,but this by far was one of the easiest and less stressful experiences that I have had . they had the vehicle I wanted and the warranty on the vehicle with its lifetime power train was great. Cesar was easy to work with and also Byron was also they made the whole experience nice and smooth. would recommend them to anyone !!!!! ask for cesar or Byron there great !!!!!! love my car!!!!!!!

• 2007 CHEVROLET TAHOE LTZ

I LOVE MY TRUCK. !!!AND HAD A REALLY GOOD BUYING EXPEREIENCE!!! WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO EVERYONE I KNOW

• Loves how knowledgeable the people were

I had an awesome time dealing with the workers there and definitely would recommend everyone to shop there for a cAr purchase

• Great experience

Sorry about getting back to you so late .We appreciate your business and are happy you are so satisfied with your tundra.

As a consumer it's a difficult decision buying a vehicle. I have to be honest I was shocked on how laid back and easy it was to negotiate a fair price and getting what ended up being a fair number on my trade. I would recommend every one to purchase a vehicle from Them. I love my 2008 Toyota tundra!!!!!

• Outsstanding Service

I had to bring in my 07 Suzuki Forenza for repair back in November and once again in January of 2013. They worked with me on a rental the first time, (and because my work wasn't done at the promised time, I only had to pay for the first day of rental out of 4 days!) and allowed me to buy my own parts, and bring it in for repair the 2nd time. The Master Mechanic (older guy w/ beard) is very knowledgeable AND trust worthy, plus he didn't run away when I tried to talk to him like many other mechanics do. Labor is 40$ - 80$ an hour. Good folks here, seriously. And considering Suzuki is still making parts since they have plenty of business in the rest of the world, I reckon it's worth it to get a car from here. I can't vouch for sales since I bought my Forenza in a private sale, but I can vouch for their warranty work and regular service. My ONLY problem with this place is that I live so far away!!

• VERY nice surprise

I don't like car dealers in general. But these folks were different. They had what I wanted. They answered questions truthfully (I did my homework first!). They went above and beyond to be helpful, and we test-drove several vehicles for LONG drives. Price negotiations were fair and painless, and everyone got a good result. Had a light come on within first 30 days; they checked it out, fixed the very minor problem for free, and were polite every step of the way. I would recommend them (and Suzuki cars) to anyone.