• Sales Pro.

Rating 5 star on everything. service and price. Would recommend to others. Darrin Gibson does a great job. Service was quick and professional.

• Bought new Chevy truck

Treated very good that's why I have traded with them for 50 years

Treated very good that's why I have traded with them for 50 years

• Chevrolet Silverado

They were really nice and they did what I asked of them and really exceptional nice. I will really recommend them to friends and family. Thank you Joe and Chase.

• New car purchase

Buying experience was fantastic. Salesman was justin moon and sales manager was Jonathan Evans. I would recommend them to anyone at anytime. Buying process was simple and seamless and a pleasure. Walters is he dealership I go first.

• Buyer ???????

Great truck great dealership would recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a vehicle. Very pleased thanks

• Oliver B Williamson

Walters always does a great job for us. The reason we buy all our cars from them is because of how professional they treat their customers.

• 2016 Silverdao

Staff was very professional and service was completed on time as promise.

Staff was very professional and service was completed on time as promise.

• Owner

Very satisfied I called at 9am they set me a1pm appointment installed battery on warenty and took care of 2 recalls I was not aware of

• Great Service & Wonderful Salesman

My husband & I recently took my parents car shopping at Walter's GM Automall. After a car accident that totaled their Kia Sorento, they weren't sure exactly what kind of vehicle they wanted to purchase. Kevin Sturgill introduced himself on the lot that day and was very helpful, patient & knowledgeable. He proceeded to ask my parents numerous questions in order to determine what vehicle would be best suited for them. We looked around for awhile, compared prices and features, and finally my parents decided that they loved a 2016 Chevrolet Trax! Kevin let us test drive the vehicle for as long as we wanted and when we returned to the lot, he helped us through the purchasing process. My parents were very pleased with their vehicle of choice and even more pleased with the reasonable price. We were so glad we went to Walters GM Automall- they really made the whole process simple and stress free! Kevin has also continued to go above and beyond by keeping in touch with us, making sure we received a second set of keys from factory, & double checking to make sure that my parents are satisfied with their Chevrolet Trax! We would definitley recommend this dealership to others & know exactly where we will be going for any future vehicle purchases!!

• Walters GM Automakl

James Mullins provided exceptional sakes service. He made this truck purchase as easy as could be possible.

Thank You Macs for your business here at Walters GM. James is one of our best experienced Salesman and we thank you for shopping with us. Welcome to the Walters GM Family and we look forward to hearing from you in the near future.