• a pleasant experience

Jack Manchester took excellent care of us and came in on his day off when the car was ready for delivery and answered any questions after thoroughly explaining and demonstrating the car. Thanks! Les & Debi Bunnell.

• Great experience

Jack Manchester was very helpful and he even helped me get old car home thanks a lot !!!!

• Best car buying experience

Just bought a new Forester at El Cajon Subaru and had a great experience. Rick was super friendly and helpful. Then Royal Wilkenson gave us a personal tutorial on everything and anything our new car can do, which was super helpful and fun to learn. Thanks guys for all the special attention! We love our new car.

• Super Service at Subaru El Cajon

The salesman, Manny, the financial person, Mike, and the person who trained me on my new Outback, Royal, were all friendly, attentive, responsive to questions, and knowledgeable. The buying process went smoothly.

• Pilarrn

Tony was patient and answered all my questions. We spent several hours together and I left with my new Forrester 3 hrs later. I never felt rushed and dealing with the trade was explained thoroughly until I was comfortable with the process. The decision to lease was based on Tony's advice after learning my driving history. I look forward to my new relationship with Subaru and feeling safe with all the safety features. Lastly Royal was great in the explanation of all the features, buttons and whistles. Letting me know he's available for any questions at any time is comforting. Overall a great experience!

• Great Experience!

I had a great experience ordering my car with Royal. He is very knowledgeable about Subies.

• Knowing your stuff.

If you have never driven a Subaru, or you are not up to date with the tech world, Delivery Department Coordinator Royal Wilkinson is the man you want to see. He really knows his stuff, and communicate the information clearly. By the time I was done with my meeting with him, I literally did not have any question. He covered everything about my new 2017 WRX Limited. He even offered to take a picture and forward it to me. I call that knowing your product with exceptional customer service.

• Fantastic Purchase - Outback Touring

Subaru El Cajon was a wonderful place to buy our Outback Touring. Jack Manchester was so professional, helpful and honest, it made our purchase worry free. The whole group at Subaru El Cajon were AWESOME. In addition to Jack Manchester, a particular shout out to Royal Wilkinson. He was like an encyclopedia for Subaru's functions, buttons, special abilities, etc. That man knows EVERYTHING about the Subaru Outback. Jack and Royal made our buying experience so pleasant, we think we will be buying another Subaru in our near future. By the way, the Subaru Outback is the most amazing crossover, it practically drives itself. WOW!!!

• Royal in SALES A++++

Royal in Sales is outstanding. True professional with out all the pitch. I will use him again for all my new Subaru needs.

• chandin

My husband and I came to this dealership interested in seeing if they had any used cars. We were not in the market for a new car. We met Nick that day and he was great from the start. He helped us from the test drive, explaining their lease options, and listened to us in regards to what we could afford. He helped us in getting what we wanted and could afford, leaving that day in a brand new Subaru! Everyone was helpful, knowledgeable, and friendly. Nick was great thought!!!! If you are in the market for a Mazda or a Subaru this is the place to go.