Subaru El Cajon

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 75 reviews

Call This Dealer

• March 4, 2017

Just bought a new Forester at El Cajon Subaru and had a great experience. Rick was super friendly and helpful. Then Royal Wilkenson gave us a personal... tutorial on everything and anything our new car can do, which was super helpful and fun to learn. Thanks guys for all the special attention! We love our new car.

February 2, 2018

Excellent experience with an easy purchasing process. Royal Wilkinson made it all just a breeze and I saved $$$ at the same time. I highly recommend t...his dealership and Royal above all others.

December 3, 2017

Our sales Rep. was Royal and he did an outstanding job. He didn't make me feel pressured at all going into the sale, like I had felt from other salesm...en. Overall Great experience .

August 24, 2017

After shopping and looking at several cars, my wife and I were so pleased we went to Subaru of El Cajon! Jeff Richards was genuine and very helpfuls a... he guided us through all the options for a new Subaru! Also a shout out to Cody Stoecker in the finance department, he was able to find us a great rate and a payment that worked best for our budget!

July 30, 2017

Not pleased with this dealer's communication or follow up. We searched a car on Cars.com and found one we were interested in. The dealer was 150 miles... away so I emailed them 3 days in advance to make sure the car was there and to advise them if my interest. I emailed back and forth with "Alana" who was helpful, but apparently did not check with her partners. We got there and the car was nowhere to be found. They eventually found it and said we can look at it, but can't start it or look inside....wah? The car did not run and had not been detailed...waste of time! The manager said he would call me back when it was running.....and never heard from them again.z

July 28, 2017

I normally do not write reviews as I hate all the adds that follow. This time however I thought it was necessary. This purchase was my third one from ...ROYAL at El Cajon Subaru. He was fantastic in getting me a deal that I could not refuse. The finance department was a breeze and took only about 40 minutes from saying yes to getting the keys. On Delivery, this is when Royal on his day off came in and spent over an hour showing me all the details on the car and hooking up my phone etc. It was such a positive experience I will only buy from him in the future.

June 9, 2017

Great experience! Royal W. was professional, knowledgeable and patient while explaining our new suburu to us. Ask for him!

May 26, 2017

Jack Manchester is the BEST! He walked me through the lease process ( it was my first lease, I normally buy) and there was no pressure just the fact...s and the numbers to back it up. It was a quick and seamless process and I was on my way in a couple of hours. Love my car, and I will be back in 3 years to see what new cool stuff Jack has to offer. Thanks Jack!

May 6, 2017

Thanks to Jack Manchester and Royal Wilkinson for making our car buying experience fantastic.

May 6, 2017

I submitted an offer for a used 2013 Lexus CT though their website last week and made an appointment to see the car on 5/6. I received a constant stre...am of emails throughout the week from their customer service reps reminding me of my appointment. I even received a reminder that day of my appointment stating that the car would be set aside for me upon my arrival. I took time out of my day and drove from Clairemont to El Cajon to see this vehicle, but what happens when I arrive? I'm told the vehicle was sold the previous night. I had my car's title and check book in hand ready to make a deal that day, but apparently this dealership would rather make a quick buck than provide superb customer service. STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!!!

Subaru El Cajon