McCluskey Galbraith

2.5 out of 5 (2.5) 3 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

Very disappointed about a response I received
    April 4, 2017

I had a 2013 Chevy Silverado 4x4 Z71 with low mileage that I really wanted. I set up appt. Time. Late evening after car lots closing salesman called ...said that truck was sold. But they had another truck identical . same color and had all the same accessories but it was 2014 . He would talk to management about what happened and call me . well I never heard anything. I e-mailed the offices never got a response. I found out on Cars.Com you still had the 2013 Silverado and it just sold a few days ago. I just want to know why I was treated this way . isn't my money as good as other peoples. I hope you don't do other people this way. I pray you will improve your sales team.

Shopping for a Tacoma
    February 27, 2017

Very quick response time by the sales associate. The vehicle I was looking at sold but they were very quick to offer other options and were willing to... bring vehicles in from another state.

phone calls
    December 7, 2013

whatever number you call to get them they either hang up or don't answer

Joe, I am very sorry to hear about your experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Can you please email me the numbers you called so I ...can test them and assure this doesn't happen again? If you have any additional concerns, you are welcome to contact me personally at your earliest convenience. I promise that we will roll out the red carpet for you. I look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you, Mike Kelsey President McCluskey Chevrolet kelseym@mccluskey.com Office: 513-679-9421 Cell: 513-739-2277

McCluskey Galbraith