• Great Service

I took my escape in for The Works... They were very friendly... I dropped it off and they called me for pick up with in 45 minutes... They were very busy and very organized... I will definitely be back...

Thank you for your business and your nice review. Our goal has always been and will always be 100% customer satisfaction and to exceed all expectations. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to a long relationship serving all of your automotive needs. Thank you again, The Egolf Team!

• Good Experience

Ryan was very helpful. We had a great experience with our vehicle purchase.

Ryan was very helpful. We had a great experience with our vehicle purchase.

• 2015 Explorer clean up

Very pleased with the clean up of my 2015 Explorer! Derrick Cox and his crew did a great job. Very professional with attention to detail! Thanks!

We really appreciate your feedback! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take care!

• Nice Job

Had my Ram 1500 in for service. Wow, not only did they fix my problem, with some extra effort they saved me a couple hundred dollars. Thank you

• Great experience

I had a great experience shopping with Egolf. I drove an hour plus to do business but it was worth the effort. Coach is cool as a fan and everyone that I came in contact with was friendly as well.

• Don't Buy Here

Dealer won't stand behind what they sale....My vehicle on;y had 7300 miles and under factory warranty and they would not honor...very unprofessional

• Best salesman ever! coach Dan Essenburg

Easiest trade we've ever made! This was our 7th vehicle purchase with Egolf. Coach Essenburg was awesome!

• Great overall experience

Your dealership is the best experience in car purchasing/servicing in my 67 yrs. I wish Ford reentered the mid sized market

We are more than glad to be of service, Richard. We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Egolf Ford of Brevard look forward to further serving you in the future!

• new tire purchase and service

Service fit me in without a appt., and got new tires put on from time entering to exit in two hours and fifteen minutes .

• I would not go anywhere else!

Jennifer at the service desk is wonderful, knowledgeable and extremely helpful.

Thank you for taking time to review our dealership. We value your opinion! Suzanne Johnston

Jennifer at the service desk is wonderful, knowledgeable and extremely helpful.