All American Ford Subaru Old Bridge

New 888-498-7484 Dealer Website
Used 888-551-5916 Email Dealer
Service 888-232-1119

Average based on 1416 reviews.
  • Exceeded expectations!

Fantastic customer service! Thank you to Rachel and the tech who personally went on a test ride with me to recreate the issues!

• review

It was very good but the follow up is a little weak. I called about an issue with the navigation, it turns out that I was sold the car with an obsolete version of the navigation. I bought the car at the end of February 2016, a new version of the navigation was out in January 2016, now I'm constantly getting messages on my navigation which disables the navigation.

• Great Services

completely grateful and would reconcile any of my friends to visit your Auto Body Shop.

• Outstanding!

Great overall experience. Staff was very accommodating and very friendly. Will certainly continue to buy our vehicles from All American Ford!

• Title

One must be prepared for a 1-2 hour wait time - the lounge is comfortable but a tad boring. My only complaint is that I cannot service the car on Sunday. The construction needs to be done.

• Great Service

The best in the business! I was personally dealing with the death of a loved one when something went terribly wrong with my brakes. I called, they got me in and solved the problem I was facing with having to transport family members. It's this level of customer service that would keep me coming to the All American, Old Bridge for future cars.

• Great Personal Treatment and Service

I can say without reservation that all the times that I have gone to the American Ford at Old Bridge dealership I have never been disappointed with the service I received. I also was always treated with the upmost professionalism and was always greeted with a smile. Barbara Sarnelli

• oil change

you were terrific. Thanks, but only got an oil change.

you were terrific. Thanks, but only got an oil change.

• Excellent

Ali was wonderful. He took his time with us. We did not feel rushed. A pleasant experience all around! We would definitely recommend your dealership, as well as, Ali. Steven in finance was also amazing! He walked us through everything and was very patient.

• ALL AMERICAN FORD

They did a great job, and went way above that they should of done. So far every time we came into the dealer ship, from buying the SUV and service its been great. Thank You all