Mount Airy Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

14 reviews

May 25, 2019

Angela Rotenizer is a unique non-assertive auto sales individual. She possesses the ability to operate and answer questions on the many intricacies of... each new model in addition to obtaining the best customer purchase price.

August 3, 2018

Bad customer experience take them for every to get thank dun very poor take days off work to get service work truck was there for two days it was the same... as when I took it down very very poor management

• February 27, 2013

I dealt with over 5 different jeep dealerships, in my search for a vehicle. No other dealer was as forthright and straightforward as Patterson. They made... the purchase decision easy and the buying process smooth. They were courteous and helpful and even drove over 100 miles the next day to pick up my down payment! highly recommend

February 3, 2017

This was the best car shopping experience of my life. A few years ago I had a horrible car purchase experience in new jersey, so this time when I needed... to buy another new car I decided to go to a dealership I had heard was phenomenal- I went North Carolina to the Mt Airy Chrysler dealership. Tommy Dale was my salesman- he was absolutely wonderful. My experience was great. Throughout I felt in control and never pressured to purchase a car I couldn't afford. The staff was attentive, patient, respectful and knowledgeable. Once I purchased the car Tommy, the salesman, filled my new car with gas, had it washed meticulously and sat with me in the car for over an hour going through all the features in the car. I 100 percent recommend this dealership for anyone to purchase a vehicle. I left satisfied and excited with my purchase.

October 12, 2016

Ask for ANGELA. She was very helpful. Wasn't pushy, didn't felt pressure, the car had minor defects but she took care of it for me. Drove an hour and half... away and she made it worth it. I would recommend Angela to anyone who does find a car that they like at this dealership. She is currently looking at another car for me and I can't wait till she does finds it if I don't find it first. ANGELA is your best friend there. Highly grateful for a first time buying experience. Thanks Angela.

May 11, 2016

I've stop by on more than once in the last year to buy parts. Every time I've been in there the service and parts department have been very rude and disrespectful... so for now on I will take by business else where and I have been looking into buying a new truck but I'll do that somewhere to.

May 2, 2016

Was lied to and didn't like anything about this dealership!!!

April 17, 2016

Angela Rotenizer was AWESOME!!! In fact she did such a good job we left with two vehicles. We didn't arrive at the dealership until 5:30 (30 minutes before... she was supposed to get off) and didn't leave until after 10. Angela stayed with us the entire time even with our attempts to have her go home. She was very professional and courteous and made sure we were as comfortable as possible during our wait to sign the finance paper work. When we did make it to the finance office Nathan Edwards was great too. He had all our paperwork ready so when we walked in to his office all we had to do was sign and drive. If your looking for a vehicle you are doing yourself a disservice if you don't go by and see Angela and all the guys at Mt. Airy Dodge.

April 15, 2016

What a great experience. I am very pleased with my dodge ram 1500. Angela rotenizer made my buying experience painless and actually fun. She was very professional... and calming. I would and have recommended this dealership to friends and family. Thank you Angela for the great experience.

April 15, 2016

This place is fantastic, Angela Rotenizer was a wonderful help for us!!! She did everything she could to put us in a vehicle that we both loved and could... afford. Everyone was very nice and easy to deal with!