Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 600 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

600 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati from DealerRater.com

• May 7, 2013

Extremely easy to schedule appointment. Guys coordinated with Audi dealership to get OEM part for my wife's Q5 and all were great to accommodate my re...quests. Extremely fast turnaround and delivery. Top notch service from Steve and everybody at Ferrari / Maserati. To this date, I cannot find anything bad to say about dealership or employees there. Excellent customer activities. Will be taking other cars for service as well.

May 23, 2018

I decided to have the doors and rear quarter panels on my Cali wrapped in paint protection film. Xpel Ultimate to be specific. As always, it was handl...ed quickly, professionally. As a bonus, I dropped it off on a Friday, which let me drive the new Portofino! Can't beat that! :)

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano

Thank for sharing your service experience with us on DealerRater this morning. We were happy to take care of your California, and thrilled that you we...re able to drive the Portofino. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you!

May 23, 2018

Once again, Nathan flawlessly delivered my new car. So easy to deal with Nathan, Brian and the entire staff at Boardwalk Ferrari. World Class Service!...!

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano

Congratulations on your Ferrari 812 Superfast. Thank you for recognizing Nathan, Brian, Mike and our Boardwalk Ferrari team. We sincerely appreciate y...our recommendation and business. Please let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you.

May 22, 2018

I recently contacted Steve Fordham, the Service Director at Boardwalk to ask if he knew of any companies that could help me ship a couple of cars from... Dallas to St. Petersburg, FL. Steve sent me a few recommendations, and then said he'd be happy to help me get them shipped. I hired the shipping company and with the help of Quentin Forge, dropped the cars off at Boardwalk. Larry Neighbors and Steve Fordham supervised the loading of the cars and sent me pictures of the mileage. Now the cars are safely on their way. Thank you Steve and Larry. You guys exemplify all that makes Boardwalk such as great dealership...great people and great service! Thank you. - Scott Obenshain

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano

Scott, thank you for your recommendation and we know that you will enjoy these cars in St. Petersburg. Please let us know anytime that we may be of fu...rther service to you. We appreciate you!

May 19, 2018

I had my ferrari serviced recently. It's a ditance from my house but they have a great valet service. All work was completed in a timely manner and to... my satisfaction

Skywalkermd

Let me know if ferrari chat does not delete comments. Sent two ways. I'm glad this is behind "us" the oil change was appreciated

May 19, 2018

Really great experience from the both the Sales and Finance department personnel. Philip in sales was engaging, patient, and professional and made it... a seamless and enjoyable purchase process for me. As an out-of-towner, he was quick to respond to my call and several inquires. Thus once I settled on the car wanted, I made a fair offer and within a short time Philip responded and our deal was finalized with no pressure tactics nor hassle from him. The following day I flew in, did one final look-over of the car and 45 min later I was out the door. Mike in the finance office was a consummate professional and patient in concluding the finance process for me. Great and favorable experience all around! Be sure to ask for Philip and enjoy the pleasant savings and car buying experience.

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano

Thank you for sharing your experience with Philip and Mike on DealerRater this evening. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Plea...se let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We appreciate you!

May 18, 2018

Jhanifor went above and beyond her job in helping me purchase my new Maserati. She spent a lot of time making sure I got exactly what I wanted and thr...oughly answering all my many questions. I kept changing my mind on various cars and amenities and she was always patient and understanding. She is still going out of her way post purchase too. Best experience I've ever had buying a car thanks to Jhanifor!

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano

First off, congratulations on your new Maserati! Thank you for sharing your Boardwalk Maserati experience with us on DealerRater. Please let Jhanifor ...know anytime that we may be of further service to you. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Have a great weekend.

May 8, 2018

Larry & service department always are very responsive, nice and provide great service. Have been working with Larry last 4 years form 430 spider to... now my 458 spider. Thank you

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano

We sincerely appreciate your business and your recommendation here on DealerRater. Please let Larry and our team at Boardwalk Ferrari know anytime tha...t we may be of further service to you. Make it a great week and enjoy your Ferrari 458 Spider... perfect weather for it!

May 5, 2018

Philip was pleasant and responded quickly to any questions I might have. 458 was delivered on time just as promised with everything as promised. Gar...y Young

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano

Gary, congratulations on your new Ferrari 458 Spider. Thank you for sharing your Boardwalk Ferrari experience on DealerRater. Please let Philip know a...nytime that we may be of further service to you. Make it a great weekend!

May 4, 2018

Jeff was understanding and helpful. He helped me by addressing any concerns on price or delivery time etc. They had agreed to give me a car to drive i...f my car that was being ordered from Italy took longer than the projected time to arrive.

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati of Plano

Congratulations and thank you for recognizing Jeff Enderle on DealerRater this afternoon. We sincerely appreciate your business and recommendation. Pl...ease let us know anytime that we may be of further service to you. Have a great weekend.

Boardwalk Ferrari Maserati