South County Lexus at Mission Viejo

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 2016 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

2016 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of South County Lexus at Mission Viejo from DealerRater.com

• Warranty Issue
    February 20, 2018

Had a questionable warranty issue. Dealer said they would cover it if Lexus didn't. Above and beyond. Completely satisfied.

Thank you for your great review! Customer service is our #1 priority and we thank you for recognizing our efforts. We really appreciate your business ...and we hope to see you here again!

South County Lexus!
    April 19, 2018

We had a really great buying experience at SOUTH COUNTY LEXUS, I am sure you will too! We have been well informed throughout the inspections and det...ailing process by our very competent and likable salesman, Mr..Micheal Irkhin, Barrett was outstanding in the finance office.It seemed that our comfort and peace of mind were their main objectives from the beginning to when we drove our wonderful new car away!

New car purchaser
    April 19, 2018

Jason Thomas was an excellent salesman to work with.

Excellent Service Care
    April 16, 2018

Kevin Smuckler as usual did a fabulous job making sure a thorough exam of my car was done to have only necessary service work done, in a timely manner..., as well as making sure my extended warranty was utilized where applicable.

South County Lexus

Thanks for sharing your story! We pride ourselves on providing each of our customers with top notch service. We are glad to hear that our efforts are ...paying off! Thanks again for choosing us and we hope to see you again next time!

Twee Hayes was fantastic!
    April 14, 2018

Found a vehicle I luved online. Twee walked me thru the process. When I drove it off the lot it was the first time I drove it or even saw it.

South County Lexus

Thanks so much for sharing your experience, and more importantly, thanks for coming to us for the purchase of your vehicle! We hope that you love it a...nd enjoy it to the fullest. Please let us know if there is anything more that we can do and we'll see you next time!

Great
    April 14, 2018

Very positive experience would highly recommend . Friendly and competent servicewill bring my vehicle there for service again. The wait was longer th...an was told. I waited close to 3 hours but told 2.

South County Lexus

Thank you for your review and recommendation! Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests! We hope to be of service to you aga...in! Take care!

Employees Worked With
    Review
    April 14, 2018

Ronnie did an excellent job taking care of me and my car. Thanks Ronnie.

Thanks for your great review, Nancy! We really appreciate your feedback! It is great to hear our staff took such great care of you! We hope to see you... here again!

Great Buying Experience
    April 13, 2018

It was pleasure dealing with Bradly Merda, he understood my meeds as a buyer and offered very clean options. The team delivery process was very profes...sional.

South County Lexus

Thank you for your great review, Ahmad! Customer service is our #1 priority and we thank you for recognizing our efforts. We really appreciate your bu...siness and we hope to see you here again!

Employees Worked With
    Bradley Merda

Guest Experience Manager

I dont know what Title you are asking for!
    April 12, 2018

Have been using this dealership for about 20 years and RGD has always had the best customer service!!

Thank you for the great review, Sharon! We aim to build long-term relationships with our customers, and we're very pleased to know that we've had the ...opportunity to work with you on several different occasions. We really appreciate your continued business and we'll see you next time!

Excellent service
    April 12, 2018

South County Lexus is a great all around dealership! I bought my Lexus ES 300H there in 2014 and continue to use their service dept. I will be going b...ack when I am in the market for a new vehicle as well.

South County Lexus

Thank you for your great review! We aim to build long-term relationships with our customers, and we¿¿¿re very pleased to know that we¿¿¿ve had the opp...ortunity to work with you on several different occasions. We really appreciate your continued business! We'll see you next time!

South County Lexus at Mission Viejo