Call This Dealer

Used

• Outstanding Experience Buying a Used Car
    December 21, 2017

I have purchased three cars from United Motors. Nick, the owner, has been helpful, informative and professional in handling these sales. The latest p...urchase was on Dec 20, 2017, when I bought a 2015 Ford Escape. The price for the Escape was great and the entire buying process, from test drive to signing all the documents, was less then two hours. I was well pleased. I am still driving a 2013 Honda CRV I brought from Nick two years ago. It has been a great car. I would definitely go to United Motors when I am in the market for another vehicle. This dealership deserves a rating of 5 stars.

• Honest Dealership A+
    December 12, 2017

I drove past the dealer one day and a van in the color I've been looking for caught my eye. I was not in the market to buy but thought I should stop a...nd take a look. Nick was very gracious and was not pushy. He let me take my time, answered all of my questions and was an all round gentleman. He let me take my time, inspect the car and test it. Being an automotive enthusiast I knew what to look for and I couldn't find the usual blemishes. Nick is knowledgable and from the very beginning was very straight forward with me. He hid nothing, even the state trooper who was on his lot told me in private that Nick and United Motors is an honest dealership. He also said that there were plenty that he couldn't say the same about. The state trooper also mentioned that he himself would purchase from Nick, and that "says a lot" Although I wasn't ready to buy, I made it work and bought the van since I knew that I wouldn't find many honest straight forward car dealers these days. Highly recommended!

• Purchased an Odyssey - Amazing Dealership
    December 12, 2017

• Great experience!
    October 22, 2017

My husband and I just purchased our 2nd vehicle in about 2 years from Nick at United Motors. His vehicles are in really good condition and very clean.... Nick is honest and straightforward, and he gave us a great deal on both purchases. This dealership is about 75 miles from where we live. We certainly have plenty of dealerships much closer to choose from, but it's definitely worth the trip to Saint Francis for us!

• Honest, fair and convenient used car experience
    October 16, 2017

If you are like me you do not look forward to buying a used car. I can tell you that Nick understands this business and is as honest as the day is lo...ng. Nick fully discloses all he knows about the vehicles he has for sale and offers quality dependable cars at an attractive price point. He is also there after the sale for any questions or concerns. I highly recommend Nick and United Motors for your next used car purchase. I would actually look forward to buying another vehicle from Nick.

• Hidden Gem!
    June 12, 2017

Quick and easy service. Was able to test drive and purchase the car shortly after. He takes pride in his work, and you can tell the cars are repaire...d pretty well. Great deals!

• Overall Great Experience
    May 17, 2017

I purchased a vehicle from United Motors back in September of 2016, but later on I found out that it was a total loss vehicle. 3 months out of the yea...r I drive children around for my job, and the other 9 months, I'm driving 30 min to and from my university everyday. I just did not feel safe in the car anymore, and that was my own personal preference. I never had any mechanical issues with the car since Nick and his team fixed it up very, very well, but me just knowing that it was totaled in the past, made me a little uneasy, and again, that's my personal preference about the vehicle I'm driving. With all of that said, I am still giving 5 stars because Nick did buy back my car, no questions asked. He even offered to help me out by showing us cars at auctions nearby and was ensuring 100% that the car I chose would have no accidents or any other damage to it. Nick did not have to be that helpful or nice at all, but that just shows the type of guy he is. He is truly a man of his words and will do anything he can to help make you walk away with a smile on your face, which is what I did each time! If you are in the market for a used car, I would highly recommend United Motors. They really do care about their customers and want to make sure they are doing everything they can to get you the car of your dreams! Although this time I did not buy a car from United Motors, and that was only because I found a car elsewhere prior to me contacting Nick. Again, I would recommend United Motors to find your used car. Thank you Nick for helping me out, I truly appreciate everything you've done for me!

• Good Car, Good Price
    April 18, 2017

Great dealership. I bought a Honda Accord here and I love it. They were very helpful during the buying process. All my questions and concerns about th...e car were answered and taken care of, no problem.

• great deals in this dealership !
    March 9, 2017

Best experience ever and the service is one of the best I bought Honda Pilot and I love it, the price was great and they made sure that I'm satisfied ...with my purchase, very professional staff and the best cars and deals around .

• No fake sales pitch, relaxed atmoshpere.
    February 28, 2017

Contacted the dealer through cars.com and received a personal phone call from Abudi. We went to look at the car the same day and I was impressed by h...ow clean the one owner 03 Mercury was for the price. It had only 66k on it and ran/drove like new. There was no pressure or fake pleasantries which we really appreciated. It was a refreshing experience to have such a down to earth "salesman" tend to our buying experience.

United Motors LLC