• great deals in this dealership !

Best experience ever and the service is one of the best I bought Honda Pilot and I love it, the price was great and they made sure that I'm satisfied with my purchase, very professional staff and the best cars and deals around .

• No fake sales pitch, relaxed atmoshpere.

Contacted the dealer through cars.com and received a personal phone call from Abudi. We went to look at the car the same day and I was impressed by how clean the one owner 03 Mercury was for the price. It had only 66k on it and ran/drove like new. There was no pressure or fake pleasantries which we really appreciated. It was a refreshing experience to have such a down to earth "salesman" tend to our buying experience.

• RAV4 purchase

Easiest and smoothest car buying experience ever. Bought a RAV4 2005. Runs beautifully. Would definitely recommend.

• Great Quality

Just bought a 2013 Chevy Equinox. The buying process was quick and easy. No sales pitch. Great service , even better price. Small issue with a sensor that the owner Nick offered to take care of immediately when I notified him of the issue. Very satisfied with my new car and service . Would highly recommend this dealership if you are looking for good quality and fair prices .

• Great Service!!

The owner was very nice. He helped with the loan process by recommending a very friendly bank. The car was clean and he showed me a few key pointers in some of the features. They even put gas in it.

• UNITED MOTORS----THE BEST

Great service...Great deal! 5 Stars all the way no more needed to say. Thank You!

• Trustworthy

Where they lack in some perfessionalism, they make up for with the overal quality of their cars and unbeatable prices. I've owned my Subaru Outback that I bought from United for 3 months and so far I haven't had any issues with it. They sold me an excellent quality car for an amazing deal (that I don't think I'd be able to find anywhere else). The purchasing/bargaining process was pleasent, as the dealer was fair and honest. He was also honest about the small accident the previous owner was in with the vehicle, which is always scary to hear. Overall, I was very pleased with my visit to United Motors.

• Honda Odyssey 2014

Excellent Car he give me and better price excellent service I'm satisfied I recommended is honest guy His name is Abudi his the owner

• Highly recommend Nick and United. We love our car!

My husband and I spent two months looking for just the right car for our growing family and we finally came across Nick at United and liked him right away. He was very polite, courteous, honest, and professional. He is a straight shooter and tells you like it is. We immediately fell in love with an '05 Honda Accord and Nick was so generous in working/negotiating a great deal on the car that we couldn't pass up! He even included brand new tires because the car needed them! We couldn't be happier with our choice in dealership and car and we will definitely be recommending Nick at United for years to come! Shop at United and ask for Nick! Thanks, Nick!

• Very pleased! Great vehicle and service!

The owner is very friendly and very knowledgable. He gave me a very fair price and I am very happy with my purchase!!