Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

(4.8) 419 reviews

Call This Dealer

419 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram from DealerRater.com
  • Professional

Couldn't be happier with my overall experience. Tammy was the perfect sales associate and was professional from start to finish. I had looked at other... dealers and their truck options, but Southern Maine Motors was by far the most vested in me out of all of them. I have nothing but good things to say and suggest giving them a try the next time you're looking for a vehicle.

• New Ram 1500 Limited Black

Mud flap installed wind vent were installed and trailer brake install and set up was done truck was done on time and truck was clean at pick up

Overall Experience

• Super Pleased with my purchase!!!

Had such a great experience at Southern Maine Chrysler, Michael Kry is beyond exceptional, the knowledge he had on the vehicles he showed me was great... as I was a first time buyer, he also helped me with finding the best rates for a loan and insurance. If anyone is a first time buyer or is looking for a vehicle, I suggest going to this dealership and working with Michael! Thanks so much!

• Great customer service

While my sales guy may not have been the most seasoned one there, he more than made up for it in top shelf customer service. He was great with detail... and paid attention to my needs and worked to provide me with a decent vehicle!

• Ram trucks

The ram we bought is the nicest truck we have owned. This truck gives you the best ride and the heated steering wheel is awesome

• Repeat customer

I bought a Wrangler with Tammy's help in the past and told her I would be back. Thanks for helping me get the Ram. I drive 2 hours because you guys ar...e no BS, no pressure. I will be back for another vehicle at some point.

Overall Experience

• Good customer service which is hard to find elsewhere

We purchased a 2017 Dodge Journey in May of this year. When my husband was putting air in the tires he noticed that the tires did not all match and th...is could be a problem when operating with AWD. We contacted the dealership and they looked up the pictures of the listing from before it was purchased and verified that this was the case. The dealership replaced all four tires with a matching set and we only had to cover the cost of the alignment. Good customer service can be hard to find but we are very impressed that Southern Maine Motors did the right thing to protect the safety and integrity of our new vehicle. Thank you!

• Awesome prices & willing to work with you

My Experience at this dealership was great. I worked with Micheal and his service and knowledge was awesome. I didn't feel pressured at all. I honestl...y thought I would never lease a vehicle but he definitely convinced me. The only complaint that I had with this dealership was with the sales management they tried to low ball me on my trade in value at first, but at the end of the day they worked with me and treated me very fair at the end. I would definitely recommend this dealership! I love my 2018 Grand Cherokee!

Overall Experience

• Friendly Staff, Fantastic Transaction!

We met with Michael Kry and enjoyed working with him. He was able to answer all our questions and explained everything about our car so that we felt ...comfortable using the computer system. We Love our Car!!!

Overall Experience

• Great service as always!

I have had great service each visit to the dealership. The staff is incredible and the quality of the service is great! Curt is awesome!

Southern Maine Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram