Heritage Mazda Towson

1066 reviews

1066 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Heritage Mazda Towson from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

October 6, 2019

This is my 4th Mazda purchase. The crew is outstanding. From sales to finance to service, these guys treat you like a customer should be treated!

Michael, thank you for your support! We're happy we could help. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist yo...u. Safe travels!

Bo Hudson

Sales Associate

(5.0) 94 reviews

Lavon Pratt

F & I Manager

October 6, 2019

Just purchased our 4th Mazda. The staff are top notch! The purchasing, financing and service is painless. It is always an enjoyable experience with these... great guys!

Hello, we strive for a high level of customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Please let us know if you have any additional questions a...bout services you received and thank you again for choosing Heritage Mazda Towson!

Bo Hudson

Sales Associate

(5.0) 94 reviews

Bryan Williams

(4.8) 28 reviews

Lavon Pratt

F & I Manager

• July 11, 2015

The service I received at Heritage Mazda was remarkable. From the time I walked in the door looking to buy, to the time I walked out with the keys to a... car I love, I was treated with dignity and respect. They did not stop until I got the very best deal. They were personable, and genuine. Too often salespeople chase the sale and they lose the human connection. I was not just another sale, I was a person first. I appreciate all the hard work of Bo(sales), Garrett(finance), Doug(sales manager), Jody(internet manager), and Tony(finance). Thanks again everyone!

Hi Janaya - Heritage Mazda Towson would like to congratulate you on your new Mazda! It was a great experience for our team to introduce you to your n...ew vehicle. If you should have any further questions or want a little more insight on your new car as you settle in, please don't hesitate contact us! We would be happy to lend our support. Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

October 5, 2019

Dora, Brian, and Justin are INCREDIBLE! They helped me get back the road quickly to transport our soccer team after a flat tire! wonderful people!

Nicholas, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we c...an do for you.

Bryan Williams

(4.8) 28 reviews

October 5, 2019

Service Shop was valued my time. Sales Manager and Staff weren't overbearing. They were open to give information without expecting an immediate sales opportunity...

Thank you so much for your feedback! Our team will be very happy to hear about your kind words and high star rating! If you have any additional questi...ons, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

October 1, 2019

Karl is the best. Dora the manager aways says hello. Gene always makes sure I have a ride back to work. What a great place to service your car.

Hello, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. Safe travels!

Cleveland Lanham

Service Assistant

October 1, 2019

Service was fast, friendly and courteous. I got there a little early, Justin took care of me almost immediately in a very professional manner. He was great

September 30, 2019

Well organized, friendly and efficient service department. My wife and I have had the pleasure to be aided by most of the knowledgeable service advisors... over the last 10 years and Justin expedited my factory recall issue with surgical precision today.

Steve, thank you for your feedback. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy. We hope to be of servi...ce to you again! Take care!

September 30, 2019

Prompt, courteous and professional service. Immaculate waiting area, free coffee, and television. Great staff!! I arrived at 7:50 AM for an 8:00 AM appointment.... I was finished and on my way home at 8:25AM

We understand it's a big decision where you purchase your car from, and we are grateful to have been chosen. Thank you and we hope to see you again! S...afe travels!

September 26, 2019

Nice service area. Nice waiting room! Staff very accommodating and helpful. Highly recommend to have your car serviced here. Also they were ready when... promised!

Peter, thank you for your high star rating. We're happy to see that your experience with us was excellent! Safe travels!