4.3
  • Very Good Experience

Worked with Chris Powell on my purchase of a used car. He was friendly and a pleasure to work with.

Tom, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience here with Chris Powell. We appreciate your business. Welcome to the Zeigler family!

• Very satisfying experience

People were very friendly and helpful my experience was good

People were very friendly and helpful my experience was good

• Great Experience!

We worked with Jeff Kunz and had an excellent experience leasing 2 cars from him. Jeff was very helpful and great following up with us on all our questions. Go see Jeff for your next car!

• no dice

When I first inquired about the MKX, I was told it was still available, but when I asked about it again an hour later, they finally informed me it was already sold earlier in the day. They tell you it's still available, only until they actually do their job to find out it's been sold long prior..ugh!

• Buyer Beware

I contacted Zeigler in reference to the 2010 300 SRT8 they have on the used car lot for $18,995. I am from St. Louis, so before committing to a 5 hour drive to look at the vehicle, I was communicating with salesman Jeff over text messages and phone calls about the condition of the vehicle for over a week. I asked Jeff if he would please look over the vehicle closely and let me know of any cosmetic issues with the vehicle. Jeff informed me the car was in perfect condition and told me, "I would sell this vehicle to my mother." So on Jeff's recommendation I put a $500 deposit on the vehicle on 1-9-2017, and advised I would be up their Wednesday morning, 1/11/17, to test drive it and purchase the vehicle. Upon arriving at the dealership Wednesday I observed 4 individuals looking at the front of the vehicle. I later learned that minutes prior to my arrival an employee of the dealership attempted to park the vehicle and struck a curb and cracked the front clip of the bumper cover in numerous spots. While looking at the rest of the car I observed that on both passenger side doors the chrome door handles were blistered badly, and the handles looked terrible, and needed replacement. Jeff said he would talk to the Sales Manager, Demetrius Maravelas, while I took it for a test drive. I was assured they would figure out how to correct the problem with the front end damage and door handles. When I went to take it for a test drive the fuel light was on and the gauge was on E. I asked Jeff if he was going to put fuel in it and he responded, we are only going on a short test drive, therefore it would not be necessary. I later learned they had no intention of filling up the tank prior to selling me the car, either. Upon returning to the dealership, after my test drive, I was told by Jeff that they were willing to take $500 off the price of the car, but they would not fix anything. I advised Jeff that the front bumper clip to the car itself is $462 and the door handles run $67 each, not including labor (I had a friend from a dealership in St. Louis get me the cost of parts). Jeff stated he would have Demetrius talk to me since he makes all the decisions. Demetrius told me that they could repair the broken front clip by heating it up and piecing it back together. He was very rude in the way he responded to me. I advised that it is all one piece of molding that is broken and needed to be replaced. Demetrius stated that his "guy" could fix it and nobody but me would know that there was previous damage. Basically, suggesting that it would not need to be on the Carfax history report as ever having been in an accident, despite their porter just having caused an accident in the vehicle. I informed him that I drove 5 hours from St. Louis, and took a personal day in order to purchase a vehicle that I was told by his employee was in perfect condition. Now you want to patch the front end damage that the dealership employee cause and not replace the poorly damaged handles and only offer a $500 discount? Demetrius responded, "If you took a personal day to attend a wedding, would expect the bride and groom to pay you?" I was concerned about the unprofessional behavior of this manager, but I really did want this car. I countered, if you took $1000 off the price of the vehicle, so I could properly fix the damages caused by your employee and to replace the two chrome door handles then I would purchase the vehicle. Demetrius stated the best he could do would be $700. Demetrius treated me very poorly, and was incredibly disrespectful while conducting business with me. I determined the cost of doing business with this dealer was not worth the cost of the car. I requested my $500 deposit back and drove back to St. Louis without a new-to-me Chrysler 300 SRT8. Now, they have placed the vehicle back on the website for $2,000 more than it was listed when I was looking to purchase it. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP!!!

• Good customer service

Sales team member Chris was very helpful an d knowledgeable. Found exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks for taking the time to write this. Welcome to the Zeigler Family!

Thanks for taking the time to write this. Welcome to the Zeigler Family!

• Great staff

Great experience Chris was very helpful and worked with me very well. He was upfront about everything and did everything he could.

Mike, Thanks for letting us know that you were treated well from Chris on your purchase. We appreciate your business and please let us know if there is anything we can do for you in the future. Welcome to the Zeigler Family!

• Excellent service

Great experience, helpful staff, and impressive facility

Great experience, helpful staff, and impressive facility

• Great Experience!!!!

I purchased a business vehicle from Zeigler and the experience was GREAT! My salesman, Lorenzo Williams, was very thorough in explaining available options. The finance team was helpful as well in meeting my request to make a business purchase. I left very pleased and therefore strongly recommend Zeigler and especially my salesman if you're considering a Chevy purchase.

• A VERY Pleased Customer and Experience

I went to Zeigler to purchase a truck for my business and left 110% satisfied with the purchase and the service. My salesman, Lorenzo Williams, went above and beyond to ensure that our needs were met. I strongly recommend this dealer and especially this salesman for Chevy purchases.