(4.5) 243 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.5
243 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Conklin Cars Salina from DealerRater.com
  • Not your typical "car dealer" experience

Buying a car is a big purchase and being a female and going in to buy a vehicle can be even more "fear-provoking". Not to worry when dealing with Mich...ael Jessup and the team at Conklin. They are fair,honest, personable, and genuine in their dealings. They don't work on commission which is virtually unheard of in a is business but this is what sets them apart! They treated me like they would want to be treated. I highly recommend Larry in finance as well! He was thoughtful and dedicated to getting the best rate available and expedited the paperwork- making everything easy for me! We will definitely come back to them! Great job Conklin!

Hi Trisha, thank you for writing such a great review about your experience at our dealership! We appreciate your feedback and are pleased that your pu...rchase experience left you completely satisfied. We always do our best to make sure all of our customers are happy and we look forward to seeing you again. Best, Paige Conklin

• Positive buying experience!

Great used vehicle buying experience! Was looking for a clean higher mileage Highlander and was notified about a recent trade in a timely fashion. Wo...uld recommend Jason Langen as a trusted salesman.

Conklin Cars Salina

Glad we were able to assist you and thank you for your business! Please let us know if we can assist you any further. Gerard Smith - General Manager ...Conklin Salina

• Good Service Experience

I felt that I owed Conkin Toyota's service department a positive review since I had previously posted a not so glowing report. I had a recall on my T...acoma and Roger with Conklin's handled the service contact. The service was scheduled initially, but the parts were on backorder. Roger communicated clearly the status and rescheduled the service when the parts arrived. Very pleasant and professional. Thanks!

Overall Experience

• Awesome experience and very professional.

My salesperson, Pam Severson was wonderful. The most important aspect was and is, the after service and care received after the purchase from her and... the staff. I would definitely seek Pam out for my next purchase and would highly recommend her.....especially to all my sisters out there.

Conklin Cars Salina

Thank you for the great review and we really appreciate your business! I will pass this on to Pam and please let us know if we can assist you any furt...her. Gerard Smith - General Manager Conklin Salina

• Completely satisfied with Pam Severson

Pam Severson went above and beyond in helping me purchase my new Honda Civic! She suggested this car for me based on pmt amount I wanted to make and s...porty looks with great gas mileage even with a turbo! Pam even brought it to my work to see! She arranged for me to bring it home overnite so my husband and I could take our time driving it and checking it out. Pam got the trade amount I wanted from my old car which was very important to us. I am COMPLETELY SATISFIED with the service PAM SEVERSON provided!! Also Alan stayed late to get our paperwork done! We have bought many cars from Pam and will keep returning to her! Thanks for the pleasant buying experience!

• Excellent service

I have dealt with Conklin before and have always had an excellent experience. The staff are very professional, courteous and accommodating. Couldn??...?t ask for anything better!

Conklin Cars Salina

Thank your for the great review and we really appreciate your business! Gerard Smith - General Manager Conklin Salina

• Courteous sales staff

Friendly sales staff provided courteous and knowledgable service. My sales man really went out of his way to help me find the car I was looking for. ... I am very happy with my "new" used car. I will definitely deal with Conklin Cars again!

Conklin Cars Salina

Thank you for your business and the great review! Gerard Smith - General Manager Conklin Salina

• Outstanding Sales Team

We have purchased 2 vehicles from Conklin Cars in Salina and getting ready to purchase another one possibly. I wouldn't go anywhere else!! Tim is the... best when it comes to dealing with a car salesman. Thank you for the wonderful car buying experience.

Conklin Cars Salina

Thank you for the great review and we appreciate your business! I will pass this on to Tim and please let us know if we can assist you with your futur...e vehicle needs. Gerard Smith - General Manager Conklin Salina

• Outstanding Experience

The new car buying experience was exceptional! My sales person was very knowledgeable and took a lot of time with me. I especially appreciated being... able to return to the dealership in a couple weeks to meet with my sales person (Jason) to have my many questions answered!

Conklin Cars Salina

Thanks you Judy for the great review and we really appreciate your business. Glad we were able to assist you before and after the sale. Please let us ...know if we can be of any further assistance. Gerard Smith - General Manager Conklin Salina

• Awesome

They were very helpful and knowledgeable of the product they were selling us and they were friendly help us with our needs of financial situation

Conklin Cars Salina

Thanks Jon for your business and hope you enjoy your truck for many years! We appreciate the great review and please reach out to us if we can assist ...you any further. Gerard Smith - General Manager Conklin Salina

2700 S 9th St Salina, KS 67401