• Flexible scheduling

The folks were very flexible in scheduling me for a Saturday morning which is the only time I could come in it was very helpful

• Helpful, friendly and professional

As always, the staff at Rossi is Helpful, friendly and professional. They provide outstanding customer both in the sales department and the service department

• Rossi Service Review

Service department checks out many areas of your car from check in through the final repair. They recommend items that shoul be replaced, but they do not pressure you if you choose not to replace part, unless they deem it is a safety hazard.

• Best Dealership

The friendliest people! What I like (and appreciate) most is that I can honestly say I trust them! To me, that's BIG!! I will never go to another dealership!

• Recall service.

The courtesy and professional atmosphere. A superior level of professional everywhere you turn, be is sales service, parts. They make you fell the your business is important to them.

• Speedy service!

My oil change was done quickly along with replacing my air filter and cabin filter. Made you feel that they appreciated your business.

• Great customer service

From the moment we entered the showroom, I felt like a valued potential customer. Nothing was too much trouble. Ed Rossi himself went over the many features of the Cascada in stock and pointed out many valuable features found on BMWs also on the Cascada. I test drove the car and was pleased but still had questions. No problem-all were answered honestly and quickly. The negotiations were fair. Then I decided to trade in my former car. I was given a fair value on that vehicle as well. I went home to get my car and while gone, they took care of contacting my insurance agent for us. Nothing was too much trouble. Rossi is a top notch dealership. I know their service department is good because my husband takes his Silverado there for servicing, even though he purchased it at another dealership. Never a problem. I did not have the title to my former car but I was still able to finish the negotiations and drive the car home. I am thrilled with my 2016 Cascada with less than 5,000 miles. It has everything I wanted. Kudos to Rossi!

• Great Shopping Experience

The genuine no pressure to buy? Very refreshing. Also the sincerity of General Mgr and Mr Rossi thanking us for our business. Very genuine.

• Great service!

Everyone was very kind and understanding! The process was simple and everyone made sure we always new what was going on and the next step in the process.

• Rossi Chevy

In and out in no time! Had a chance to have a cup of coffee on them! Car is now running as smoothly as ever.