3.0
  • Marian

bought a 2009 kia spectra, purchase with no hassle, team very friendly, I am very happy with the car

• Great

Great service and easy to negotiate with price. Even delivered the same day near close of business. Audi TT runs great for the age.

• Never called me back

I called on a car he had listed, he said it wasn't ready yet and would call me when it was. I called back twice after he said it would be ready and it still wasn't. He said he would call me as soon as it was ready, a week ago now, and still haven't heard from him. Needless to say I am no longer interested. Talked to Rosi.

• I wouldn't know

Sent 2 emails to inquire about a truck dealer never responded. Must not be concerned about sales or customer service.

Hello Adam, sorry for any inconvenience. we looked into all emails we got through cars.com since 01/21/17 and we didn't find any email coming from you. Please feel free to call us at 951-785-5983 to clarify any miscommunication.

• A+ experience

I've purchased four vehicles from top car and it's been a great experience. I have recommended this dealership to family and friends.

• ditto same as everyplace else

It is like every place else in a scene. you do a dance with sales and then if you need financing then it gets ugly. the finance chick is part owner (greedy). the cars seem nice and mechanically good. the flip side of the coin is if you don't have cash and need them to finance you why are you complaining. if you have cash then you can dictate where you do business.

• Go the extra Mile!

The staff at Top CaR were wonderful! I recommend anyone looking at a used car to check them out.