Route 46 Mitsubishi

515 reviews

515 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Route 46 Mitsubishi from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

September 9, 2019

My salesperson Stephanny Perez was professional,knowledgeable and considerate to my needs.. Also working with Jason Cassie. The financial aspect was also... professional working with Gino Silva.

Hi Millie, thanks for sharing your experience with us. It's wonderful to know that Stephanny was so professional and considerate. We also enjoy hearin...g that Jason and Gino were helpful too. Thanks again!

September 7, 2019

Lele made everything since the moment we meet until the hand me the key of my new car easy and very professional, always text me keeping me update it with... everything that I was looking for until the moment we found my new car. Definitely I'll recomen her to my friend and family members!

Thanks for the great review. It's so nice to hear that Lele was helpful and made sure you received updates. Thanks for recommending us too!

• August 17, 2018

I had a wonderful experience in this dealership as it was my first time buying a car and the wonderful gentleman helped me. He made me feel very comfortable... and explained which car and the best prices is more suitable to me. Excellent service and dealership.

We are pleased to hear that our staff was able to make your car buying experience an exceptional one! Our customers are our number one priority. We wo...uld like to thank you for your business along with your positive review. Please be sure to refer all friends and family. Thank you again and welcome to the Route 46 Auto Group Family!

September 7, 2019

LeLe has been very helpful and great to work with during this process! I purchased the car that I wanted and was able to complete the entire process under... 24 hours. She answered any questions that I had and I was glad to work with her as a first time car buyer!

Hi Jana, thank you for your awesome review. It's wonderful to hear that LeLe was very helpful and we're glad to know that everything went smoothly for... you! Congrats on your first car purchase and we will look forward to seeing you again.

September 5, 2019

I want to recommend the EXCEPTIONAL and professional service that I experienced from Sales Rep Ralph Vassallo, this gentleman was very helpful, courteous... and patient All thru out the process of helping us buy our car..I would and will recommend anyone interested in the possibility of buying a car..to seek him out.. Thanks for such a rewarding experience

Thank you for your kind review. It is wonderful to hear that Ralph provided you with exceptional service and he was so helpful with your car buying pr...ocess. Thanks for recommending him so highly, and we'll look forward to seeing you again!

September 5, 2019

Ralph helped me a lot. Go straight to him no one else. Previous bk no problem. I thought I wasn't going to get the car I wanted but I was wrong!

Thank you for the great review, David. It's so nice to hear that Ralph was able to help you get the car you wanted. Congrats and we'll hope to see you... again!

August 31, 2019

I spent the best of my entire time at the dealership with Devin. He was very nice and friendly. Pricing was kinda complicating because what I saw on the... internet changes drastically once I got there, and that was the disappointing part. We however managed to meet at some point because I needed to get a car right away. It a good dealership overall but customers should just have extra pair of eyes focused on the pricing and calculations.

Hello Leo, thank you for your awesome review. It is wonderful to hear that Devin was nice and friendly, and you were pleased with the customer service... you received.

August 23, 2019

I highly recommend the service department at Mitsubishi in Totowa. The staff was incredibly kind. I waited for an oil change but they were professional,... efficient, and helpful throughout the entire time was there.

Hi Lori, thank you for sharing your great review. We're so glad to know that our service team is incredibly kind. We also enjoy knowing that everyone ...was professional and you were pleased with your visit.

August 15, 2019

Absolutely amazing team. Devin was very helpful and swift. Ralph really did all he could to get me approved with my very very low credit score. I enjoyed... my time at the dealership and so did my son. 5 stars all around

August 15, 2019

I can't even begin to describe how helpful and efficient Lele was in getting me the lowest monthly payments to help me begin to build my credit again.... She was patient and professional as well as fun to talk to! I would recommend anyone who has had not the best of credit see Lele as she is the REAL Mckoy! :)

Thank you for the great review! We're very glad to hear that Lele was so helpful, as well as patient and professional. Thanks for recommending her so ...highly too!