Call This Dealer

Used

4.4
  • THE REAL DEAL ON SHEEHAN AUTOPLEX
    March 28, 2017

So here is the REAL deal on Sheehan Autoplex. Mark Metivier (Director) and my salesman Mo put together a deal that was one in a million. We bought a p...re-owned GMC Yukon with some miles and traded in a 2011 Mercedes and a 2016 Camry and as you would expect took a hit on them but they gave us a great deal on the Yukon and with tax credit and overall service level factored in we are VERY happy with the deal. Mark navigated every issue with the vehicles involved and was a great and quick communicator. Moe supported the sale the entire way but Mark was the real star. As long as Sheehan retains employees like Mark and Moe you should expect great overall service and a fair price that has no hidden cost. 100% HAPPY and LOVE our Yukon!

• GREAT customer service, and good problem solvers.
    February 8, 2018

Your customer service has reached a new high at this dealership. I'm happy with my purchase, and delighted with your service. No fibs, and great pro...blem solvers. You are the best, of the best. Fred Foreman

• Baseball
    October 17, 2017

I was very satisfied with the service and sales team and the closing of the vehicle the whole staff was very polite and easy to work with thank you

• Baseball
    October 17, 2017

• Dodge Challenger Sheehan
    June 26, 2017

This place is the best! I absolutely loved Tommy the car guy, and Mark the director. The whole staff is nice and laid back. Tommy and Mark will make ...you feel so comfortable with getting your car. Usually going to dealerships suck..but these guys made the experience fun. They truly treated me like I was family. No hassle, no scams and crap to guess at. They take care of you and won't bug you about nonsense. They have the best deals and only one dealer fee, super important. As others have hidden costs . They tell you everything you need to know and it's honest. If you need anything else to the car they help you with that too. I wanted a backup camera installed and they got me the best price for after market. Mark made everything happen and Tommy is an honest salesman. He lets you think and works with you. He's the reason I stayed , I could have gone anywhere. Then with Mark helping me decide on prices and taking the pressure off was great. Buying a car can be exhausting..but these two are just awesome. Recommend to anyone who wants a hassle free, fun , and stress free experience.

• Great deal
    September 22, 2016

Got a great deal. The sale representative was very very polite and helpful. If anyone thinking of buying a new or use car or suv ask for Paul Demirza,... he would work with your budget without making you feel bad.lots of great deals. Great dealership.

• Went the Extra Mile to make it right
    March 29, 2016

I am an out of state buyer and flew almost 1000 miles from TN to pick up a vehicle. It took a little more time and there was some slight confusion wit...h the salesman, but the manager, Dana Fishbein, went above and beyond to make the deal right. Because of the confusion, he reduced the price of the vehicle and even reimbursed me for my travel. Overall I was treated very fairly and was very happy with the transaction. I will do business with them again.

• Excellent buying experience with Paul DeMirza
    May 2, 2015

We bought our dream car today and we had a great experience. Paul DeMirza and the staff at Sheehan Preowned gave us great advice and a great deal. The...y are very professional and attentive and I highly recommend them.

• Kevin Mullane
    May 30, 2014

I came to to Kevin Mullane looking to purchase a 2013 Kia Optima with pretty banged up credit. I was honest with him and let him know exactly what the... situation was. I called him at 8:30 in the morning and had the deal sealed by 2:00 pm! When I got to the dealership to pick up my new vehicle that night, the car was what he promised it was and my husband and I were out in an hour. Thank you, Kevin Mullane! I am still loving my car!!!!

• Great atmospher to purchase your next car
    April 1, 2014

Purchased my 2013 Chevy Tahoe from Kevin Mullane and what a pleasure to do business with. My transaction started online and finished by saving thousan...ds over other dealers.(carmax) We went in and Kevin actually was able to get me more money for my trade by thousands over Carmax. I ended up taking advantage of the Certified Warranty that only a GM dealer can provide. Thanks again to Kevin and John the finance guy.

Thanks for taking the few minutes to rate us. We appreciate your business and look forward to earning your business again.

Sheehan Pre-owned