Scherer Mazda

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Amazing Customer Service
    February 27, 2018

I had an Auto Shop do the repair on the wrong side of the car. It was a minor repair but they still charged me. I took it to Scherer Mazda and told... them about the experience and asked them if they sold the auto shop the part. They did but the Parts employee was fantastic! So, while I went to schedule my routine maintenance appointment in Service, he actually called the auto shop and made sure they are not going to make me pay for their mistake. I am getting the car fixed again next week. It is stuff like this that makes Scherer Mazda stand out from the rest. I have never had a bad experience with these guys. I will definitely be back.

I contacted the dealership by email
    January 23, 2018

I contacted dealership by email , due to distance, regarding a vehicle I saw online . Prompt response to inform me that said vehicle was sold . Upon r...equest, dealer will advise me of others .

Great purchase experience!!!
    July 11, 2016

This is the 3rd vehicle that my family has purchased from a Jimmy Scherer owned facility. I worked with Tim Simpson. Tim was really patient with m...e as I asked many questions. He was thorough, and if he didn't know the answer to my questions immediately he did the necessary research to find out. The purchase process took several weeks as it was difficult to locate the trim package that I wanted. He eventually found a winner for me. Zoom Zoom!!! I have not yet experienced the service department at this dealership, but we were treated properly at the other Scherer owned dealership that we visited.

Very clean store
    December 19, 2015

I have bought 2 vehicles now from Pat Scherer and Jenni Bennett and I couldn't have asked for better customer service. Scherer went over and beyond to... get me into the payment that I could afford by recommending me in leasing a vehicle. Their service department is great also. Everyone at Scherer always goes out of their way for me as Im sure they do for everyone!

Awesome saleswoman
    November 18, 2015

I haven't bought a car from Scherer Mazda but I know one of your saleswomen, Jenni Bennett, and I can tell you that she would be the one I would buy f...rom. She is an enthusiastic person in any thing she does and completely honest but tells it like it is. No one can go wrong with Jenni.

Good Follow Up and Patient
    November 17, 2015

When looking for a good quality used automobile for my daughter, Tim Simpson was the only person who followed up from an internet inquiry with numerou...s dealerships. He was a good listener and found what I needed immediately. He was patient to work with, introduced me to Jim Scherer the owner and worked hard to get me a fair price. I may have paid a few dollars more but the follow up service was superior and the kindness of the entire staff assured me that I bought a vehicle from the right people. It all started with Tim's follow up and dedication to his job and work ethic.

Scherer Mazda made my first visit very enjoyable.
    August 26, 2015

I bought my first Mazda from Jason, August 19th, 2015. He was patient and very knowledgeable about the CX5 that I was looking at. He showed me the won...derful features that Mazda offered on their vehicles. I was impressed on how many features you get on a Mazda CX5 Touring, for a price that I could afford in my budget. Super nice people like Jim Scherer and Pat Scherer introduced themselves to me. The staff was very welcoming and I felt like family there. Also a thank you to Keith for working on a great deal for me. This experience is a start of great future with Scherer Mazda. Joan Resler

Great Experience...
    August 3, 2015

I worked with Jenni Bennett and the experience was great. She was very knowledgeable and gave us just the right amount of attention. The staff was fri...endly and the environment was nonthreatening and comfortable. Thank you Jenni!

awesome
    August 3, 2015

I love my new car and i love Scherer Mazda! My dad was so impressed he will be buying his next car there. Everyone was very helpful and had pleasant a...ttitudes. Jenni Bennett was an awesome sales consultant. She was very patient and i never felt pressured. I have told eveyone i know about my car buying experience and will continue to do so! Keep up the good work!

Wonderful!
    July 16, 2015

Tim S in sales was absolutely awesome to deal with. No pressure and very knowledgable. Keith in finance was extremely helpful. All in all I highly rec...ommend this dealership.

Scherer Mazda