4.2
Average based on 61 reviews.
  • Very Satisfied

I am very satisfied with Car depot because the customer service was great and the process was fast and easy.

• Disappointed

So I Was VERY interested in purchasing a vehicle from Miramar and I ended up with nothing. I was texting the salesWOMAN and after I asked her for some information, she never replied. I texted her back the next day and she replied with "truck was sold". She never told me during our conversations that there was another potential buyer etc. Just no reply until I contacted her. And btw, the truck is still listed for sale.

• GREAT BUY AT CAR DEPOT

I JUTS BOUGHT MY 2014 Mercedes C250 form Car Depot . the price and interest rate they gave me were very good. also the staff was amicably and efficient. i will recommend other car buyers in then Ft. lauderdale, Hollywood to visit them.

• GOOD VIBE

The atmosphere and good vibe and service is great. this is a great place to get a car or truck especially for first time buyers. I highly recommend.

• GOOD VIBE

• Perfect

Came from Palm Bay for a 1999 Mercedes with low miles. Car was ready and deal was ready for us. Close was easy.

• Handeled properly

Everything was handled properly and according to my expectations. my sales women was very helpful and knowledgeable of her job . she and the rest of the staff were very good.

• GREAT SERVICE

I WENT THERE WITH LITTLE TO NO MONEY. AND THE GUYS AND LADIES WERE DETERMINED IN GETTING ME IN A VEHICLE THAT DAY. THANKS TO TOM, DIEGO AND MY SALES LADY ALBA.

• GREAT PEOPLE BOUGHT A DODGE GRAND CARAVAN. GREAT!!

GREAT PEOPLE GREAT VAN THEY TREATED ME GREAT. I WOULD GO BACK IN A MINUTE. THANKS GUYS AND GIRLS. ERNIE CAPONE

• excellent service