Larson Hyundai

(4.9) 27 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great service, very professional staff!

me and my family are very satisfied with our purchase, have a very professional and friendly staff,their honesty definitely make it positive impact be...tween doing business with them or with someone else, I would definitely recommend anyone to come here to do business, you will not regret it I promise!!!

• Car shopping experience

Best experience buying a car, Austin, Jake, Rory, Jessica are an exceptional group of very knowledgable and skilled individuals to work with on gettin...g me into a car. Love the sense of humors that broke up the monotony of all the paperwork and such! Definitely happy with this purchase and customer care we recieved and will spread word about my experience.. thank you guys and gal and thank you so much Larson Hyundai...

It is great to read such wonderful comments about your recent experience with us, Robyn! We truly appreciated the opportunity to earn your business. W...e want to welcome you to the Larson Family.

• Buying

Leon was vary helpful in getting the car I was looking for, you should come see him he will help you out also

Thank you so much for the kind words, John! We will pass them along to Leon and the whole team. Congratulations on your new car! Welcome to the Larson... Family.

• Nice and very professional

Was very nice and helpful. I didn't have to wait to long when I said I wanted to test drive a car. Was very nice and not pushy what so ever.

• Excellent Experience - All around ! So happy !

My experience was great ! Start to finish ! My salesman, Scott was extremely knowledgable and helpful. I am so happy with my new car ! The Larson Hyun...dai family knows how to get it done right !

• Tom S, customer from Hoquiam Wa.

The Genesis I wanted to look at was not at the Hyundai store, but contacting them early in am, salesman Brandon drove it from another Larson's Nissan,... and was ready to test drive when I arrived! Car was everything I was looking for.....but wanted to test two others that day. Negotiated over the phone, came to an agreement. Handed off to finance manager Vince. He was able to secure an even lower interest rate than my credit union at home. After a unbelievable amount of paper work, I drove off in my new/used car. Sweet deal! Thanks Brandon and Vince!

• loved it, so i bought another

Having owed several BMW's in the past, from a Z3 to 745's, I have to say it's unlikely I'll buy another. Last week I purchased a Genesis and when my w...ife drove it she had to have one also. They are not only great car's but an unbelievable value at half the price of a 7 series. My wife had a 2015 Highlander and when we traded it in the payments for both Genesis's were $90 more a month than her Toyota. The process was painless and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Larsen.

• Great sales experience and efficient service

I went to Larson Hyundai to look at one specific pre-owned car that I saw on this website, and was very happy with the customer service. Brandon greet...ed us quickly and was friendly, courteous, and not at all pushy. I love my Hyundai and am happy that it still came with a warranty. I visited the service department a week later to have the window switches fixed (which was work promised at the time of sale), and they completed the work in less time than promised and I also appreciated the complimentary hot chocolate. Overall, I am very satisfied with the experience.

• My Outlander

I came in with a friend who was looking for a used car. We worked with Andrew. My friend could not find anything she liked and Andrew asked me what I ...would buy? An hour later I was driving a used Outlander home. We had been to two other lots and no one talked to me at all. Andrew was great!!

• Best Dealer, no sweat only big smile

Jay Shin was a very knowledgeable sale man, I have bought and dealt with car dealers several times before and this was the most pleasant experience of... purchasing car that I ever had. Every one in the dealer was very helpful and pleasant. The only thing that I did not like was that their popcorn was a bit salty. But over all I give them a 9.999999

Larson Hyundai