Central Kia

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 44 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used

April 3, 2018

very respectful of my time...sales person and sales manager were very professional ..made the hole process simple and to the point i would recommend... this dealership to any person ...

March 19, 2018

Vinny helped us pick out a great Sorento to lease. Easy to work with & got us a great deal. I highly suggest this dealership

January 27, 2018

Vinny made the whole process enjoyable and efficient! He is an expert and gave us all of the information we needed to decide on what car to get. I l...ove my new Kia and had a great experience with my previous Kia.

January 17, 2018

Zach was my sales agent and he did an exceptional job of making me feel like a valued customer. He approached me with a friendly demeanor and I felt l...ike we had shared a friendly conversation rather than him making a sales pitch to me. He was extremely professional and I was blow away by his knowledge of Kia's cars and the little nuances that some of them come with. I went in looking for an optima and left with Kia's latest and greatest project. I love it! Thanks again, Zach!

December 27, 2017

My headlights were out. They fit me in the next day, despite the upcoming holiday and their busy schedule.

September 30, 2017

Great service everyone was very nice and accommodating, no pressure, was able to give real answers and not just trying to sell me stuff. Very happy! ...Jean was a great Salesperson and Greg in finance was very easy to talk with! Thank you to everyone!

September 5, 2017

I was positively impressed by the excellence of the customer service. Pedro took his time to explain to me the details of the vehicle I was intereste...d in. This is my first time with a KIA vehicle and so far I am very happy not only with the value, but the service I received.

August 3, 2017

The nicest people to deal with. I didn't have a headache when I was done like I have buying a car in the past. Top notch people, facilities and overal...l experience.

July 25, 2017

Jean was a great representative for your company . He made the purchase process smooth and we came to a mutual price decision fairly easily. due to re...gistry being down the final transaction was delayed so I was lent a car to go home and Jean delivered my new car to me personally the next day.

May 6, 2017

I had a great experience working with Chris, Matt, and the rest of the Kia sales team. Everyone was straightforward, friendly, and easy to deal with.... They worked with me and my husband and offered us a deal that we felt was very fair. We visited other dealers on the Automile in search of a new car, but it was the people at the Kia dealership who dealt with us in a straight forward, pressure-free way. When I came in to pick up my car, Chris was great. He covered everything - inside, outside, engine. We met the maintenance team. Nothing was left to question. He was patient and answered all my questions. He also gave me his card and graciously offered to help me with future questions that I may have. I love my new Kia Sportage! I highly recommend Central Kia to anyone in the market for a new car.

Central Kia