New 888-471-2462 Dealer Website
Used 866-338-9299 Email Dealer
Service 888-377-5984

4.0
Average based on 14 reviews.
  • Paul was great! Happy Volt Buyer

For the last decade, I've owned or leased a Honda. When the company I work for decided to put in EV stations, it definitely got my attention. Once I heard the HOV stickers would be available, I started thinking seriously about an EV! So I shot over an email to Capitol Chevy to see what kind of deal I could get. I kept getting email after email, with different info, pictures, and I'm thinking, what the heck is up with this guy!? I never told him to stop, and in a couple weeks after I got back from vacation, I was like, hey, what was his #??? Then I was happy I had emails at my fingertips :) After setting up an appt to meet with Paul Duran, I was still having second thoughts. I had just paid off my Honda, but every time I pulled into a gas station (even with my great MPG car!), and every time I was in stop

• slow response

Interested in trading my wife's SUV. Sent email as requested - took 1 week to get response. Terrible customer service, terrible sales, terrible marketing

• ASK FOR TODD

I've always worked with Todd and he's fantastic. He'll take care of you.

I've always worked with Todd and he's fantastic. He'll take care of you.

• great service at capitol chevrolet

I've bought several cars from capitol Chevrolet, and wouldn't trust service with anyone else. I especially like working with Todd! Ask for Todd, he'll take care of you.

• todd is great

ive had my car serviced here for years and wouldn't take it anywhere else. todd is great and the staff is very friendly.

• Battery change

Great experience with how people met and greeted me.

Great experience with how people met and greeted me.

• Tahoe driver

Alan and edgardo have been vary great services advisers. I have always been treated great.

• Blazer driver

Took me at last minute, without making appointment.

Took me at last minute, without making appointment.

• Good Service

my impala needed a new brake job have always gotten service here, had a bad experience at courtesy Chevrolet so I started servicing it at capitol. no problems and nice people.

• I love Capitol Chevrolet!!!

I love Capitol chevrolet! No one likes to bring their car in for service, but Todd has always been great to work with. The facility is great and the staff always friendly. Our family consistently buys from DGDG, and they have our service loyalty as well. Thanks Todd!