4.3
  • helpful people - no pressure

Angelo was excellent. Helpful, and respectful. He was working in the GMC lot but saw we needed assistance and came over to help

• Great car buying experience at Capitol Chevrolet

Leased a 2017 Chevy Volt. Best car buying experience I have had. Got the test drives we wanted, all information was clearly provided and the price was right. Frank fletcher was our sale coordinator. Highly recommended.

• Thank you Richard and Capitol Chevy:)!

We appreciate the great review, Jesus and Colleen! Enjoy your new Volt!

My Fiancé and I came in to Capitol Chevy to find a used, one owner, reliable, comfortable, affordable; commuter car with a Green Carpool Sticker. We were greeted by a helpful salesman Richard Zaragoza. Richard made the process a breeze, he answered all our questions and assisted us with an amazing deal on our used CheVy VOlt! Thank you Richard and Capitol Chevy for such an amazing experience:)! Jesus & Colleen Estrada

We appreciate the great review, Jesus and Colleen! Enjoy your new Volt!

• MARTIAGE AND Family Therapist

We appreciate the kind review, Michelle! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!

Chris was friendly, knowledgeable, and provided excellent customer service. He answered every question we had and went above and beyond what he needed to! I highly recommend Capital Chevrolet and see Chris for all your needs!

• Needed a new lease and they took care of the rest!

We appreciate the great review, Jackie!

As my old lease was coming to an end, I went to Capital Chevrolet. I was greeted outside by Tin, and as I told him what I was looking for, he brought Richard over to provide more assistance. Between the two of them, we found the car I wanted and they answered all of my questions and took care of my lease return for me! Also, thanks to the manager Joon for his help in getting the price down to what I was happy to pay. It was a super easy transaction with no pressure and no haggling. Great job guys!

We appreciate the great review, Jackie!

• New car and happy customer

Thanks for the great review, Matthew! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!

Came in looking for a new truck. We were greeted by Richard. He was helpful and very nice. Took us around to look at different options. He went above and beyond during our buying experience. Gave us many options to look at. We never felt pressure for buying. Left feeling informered and with a new car.

• Great experience

We appreciate the great review!

Frank was awesome and a pleasure to do business with, David was super helpful and Philip wrapped up the paperwork in minutes. This dealership is outstanding, no pressure, no stress, great experience. They found exactly the car I was looking for and I ended up buying it. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

We appreciate the great review!

• They make it easy

They make it very easy for you to purchase a vehicle there are even able to help out if you have bad credit Paul helped me out.

Thank you so much for the great review, Joseph! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!

• Tahoe Purchase

We appreciate the thoughtful review, Louie! We love hearing from our happy car buyers!

Richard is one of the best, hassle free, no pressure sales representatives I have purchased from. The entire transaction was comfortable and felt like a conversation with an old friend. Very knowledgeable and we felt like he was working on our behalf. You can tell he has a great working relationship with his peers and they all help you feel comfortable and great about your purchase. This review may sound like it was written by someone he paid but it's a real review and after 4 months of shopping, we finally found someone that made it a great buying experience. Primary reason why we purchased from this location.

• Never responded to my request for info

Never responded to m request for info on a vehicle I found on Cars.com