Countrywide Auto Group

Average based on 5 reviews.
  • People friendly

The owner and staff where very helpful.I loie the way I was treated.They awnser all my questions.I would buy another car from them.

• Good Job

Calvin really helped us out after we had been looking for a car for months. The service was good; the staff was very friendly and polite. It made purchasing my first vehicle a good experience.

• David V Clark

I,m very satisfied with my new car experience. I look forward to sharing my experience with my neighbors and friends.

Thank you David for giving us the opportunity of improving your purchase experience. Do not hesitate to contact us with any questions we are here to help. Calvin.

• Best deals in the Bronx!

I searched for Almost 7 months for a car until I met Brian at Countrywide. He was very professional and honest. He helped me from a to z on my car buying experience.

• great place

Thank you for your comments. We try hard to bring good service to our customers.

Recently Purchased a 2007 Honda pilot from these guys and i was a title nervous about buying a car that wasn't from one of the big name dealerships. I spent about two months shopping around for the right car but i couldn't find one that fits in with my price i walked into this dealership and the owner personally worked with me through the purchase and showed me all the options that i had to choose from.