Klaben Ford Lincoln of Warren, Inc.

(4.9) 1294 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1294 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Klaben Ford Lincoln of Warren, Inc. from DealerRater.com
  • Mike Urbania was an Excellent Salesman
    December 28, 2016

Mike Urbania was an Excellent Salesman. I was looking for a suv for my mother. He showed me a few cars on day1... I wasn't excited about anything so i... went home. He walked the lot and found another vehicle that was perfect. He called me and we had the deal done and purchased in under an hour. Excellent Dealership even the owner helped us find mom a perfect Lincoln.

• Fantastic dealership
    February 19, 2018

John was really great and friendly and he made the whole process very easy and enjoyable. I would recommend him and the dealership to friends and fami...ly. Overall a really good experience

Overall Experience

• A Greatly Appreciated Dealership!!
    February 19, 2018

When you encounter a Dealership like Klaben Ford you will quickly discover that you never want to purchase or lease a vehicle anywhere else -- Ever! ... Michael Klaben and his Team of Professionals are extraordinary individuals who allow you to relax and feel comfortable as soon as you walk through the door. This is a family operation - owner and employees -- of a caliber extremely high in Quality and integrity ! Stop in and experience the difference you will find here whether it relates to sales or routine service. It doesn't get any better !!

Overall Experience

• Accomodating, professional and friendly!
    February 17, 2018

Both sales and service are second to none. Everyone from the sales staff, to the management, to the finance team are nothing less than courteous and w...illing to help in anyway possible.

• Thank you!
    February 17, 2018

Absolutely love the new car! I got everything I wanted! Such a professional, friendly and helpful staff, from sales to finance! Jim is a great guy ...and Natalie is a doll! I felt and feel very comfortable with my decision. I would definately recommend this dealer to anyone! Thank you all!

• Great car buying experience
    February 17, 2018

Klaben Ford made buying our new car a breeze. Mike Urbanic is a no pressure salesman who knows his product and also knows how to treat customers !

Overall Experience

• Great experience with all involved in my purchase.
    February 16, 2018

Being an engineer, buying a vehicle could be very difficult, both for the seller and buyer (me). I create a spreadsheet with all the items that are i...mportant to me and my wife for every vehicle I was comparing. I then go through my list with the salesperson, ask questions, and fill out the spreadsheet. Between my first stop at the dealership and the purchase I interfaced with 6 people. I would say all these people were very polite and helpful. Andrew, my main salesperson, was extremely helpful. There were some things he couldn't answer, but went out of his way to find the answers. There was a lot of communication that went very well. I think Andrew and myself really learned a lot from this. Overall, a great experience. I'd recommend the dealership and Andrew for anyone looking to purchase a Ford vehicle.

Overall Experience

• Very pleasant experience. Easy to deal with.
    February 15, 2018

Very pleasant experience. Easy to deal with. Entire experience with Klaben ford and Mr. valesky was no pressure. Very nice dealership and the buyi...ng experience was very good from start to finish. I will definitely recommend.

Overall Experience

• Outshines the competition.
    February 14, 2018

Nothing but great things to say. In one short Saturday afternoon, they got me out of my rental and into the car I've been looking at for the past yea...r. They not only gave me a list of options to best fit my budget, they also found any and all specials and discounts, including a nice chunk of change for just being a certified first responder. When compared to my past experiences with dealerships around the area, these guys are head and shoulders above the rest. I'll most definitely be coming back.

• Great dealership
    February 14, 2018

Mike klaben runs a great place. Can???t be the service from him down. Mike Urbania makes everything so simple for me. A call or a text and he has me a...ll set up. Carl in the service shop took care of me like there were no other people in the shop!

Overall Experience

Klaben Ford Lincoln of Warren, Inc.
3853 Youngstown Rd Warren, OH 44484