• Go in and ask for Scott Hayward!

I recommend working with Scott Hayward, he was wonderful!

I recommend working with Scott Hayward, he was wonderful!

• Quirk Buick Repairs

Chris Mullen is an exceptional tech rep. He is knowledgeable, polite and efficient and the main reason I return time and again to Quirk's for service. In addition, even when it is a hard to solve problem the mechanic sticks with it until the cause is found! Super Service!

• GREAT STAFF

great staff, pleasant experience, I would recommend, easy in and out location, I love my new car it is exactly what I wanted.

• Great salesman

The salesman was great. He wasn't too pushy and he helped us find exactly what we wanted in a car.

• Excellent buying experience

Simplicity of process and straightforward transparent pricing along with friendly knowledgeable salesperson. Would recommend this dealership to others looking for a GM vehicle

• recall issue

Less than average service. I have doubts anything was done on the recall for the power seat cables and totally over looked the tire pressure issue.

• Great Service

We felt comfortable, listened to and Zach really knew what we wanted. This was our second buy from Zach and we will continue to lease cars through him in the future.

• Buick 2017

Your sales people bent over backwards to make our sales expereince a positive experience, especially Max! Explained all issues and even did the iphone.

• Great Service

Quick,easy,polite and hassle free! Bernardo was excellent and the sales manager and the financial People.... sorry forgot their names! They even stayed late to help us!

• What a great experience! The best so far!

Great team work, very pleasant and cooperative people. Lots of patience that I appreciated!!! Very educated and professional. I wish everywhere people were like that!