Kasper Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New 877-380-9541 Dealer Website
Used 877-438-7216 Email Dealer
Service 888-442-8782

270 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kasper Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Love my new Ram Sport I purchased at Kaspers

I purchased my second truck from Wesley Norrup at Kasper Chrysler in Sandusky. My experience with Kaspers has been great and Wes is a very good salesman. He helped pair my phone and spent alot of time with me to make sure I understood all the new Ram could do. Everyone at Kaspers was very nice and wanted to make sure I was happy.

• Excellent service
    March 22, 2017

I purchased a vehicle today with charlie greenberg! He is amazing from the day I contacted him until the sale was final... He's very professional & friendly... He does not tell you NO... his only response is "I can, I will, ...he goes above and beyond to make his customers happy! ...I've dealt with several cars salesman and I haven't met one that will do everything they possibly can & promise they will! If you need a new car shop with Charlie Greenberg!!!!

• Great service
    March 18, 2017

Charlie Greenberg helped me he made sure i was comfortable and had everything i needed, and i know he had to work to get me the deal i got. And even called me to make sure i was happy and asked if i had figured out how to operate everything. Thanks Charlie.

• Great people

I went and saw Charlie Greenberg he took care me made sure I had everything I needed and got me a great car for a great price thanks again Charlie

• Used Car - Bought it from Shane - Using Facetime
    March 17, 2017

My husband and I live in Cincinnati. We found a used 2016 truck as Kasper Chrysler Dodge Jeep in Sandusky. I had my Dad go look at it. When we decided to move forward, I spoke with Shane over Facetime and we settled the deal. We drove to Sandusky the next day, took a test drive, and then signed all of the paper work. We were in and out in 1 hour. Shane Richard was our sales rep and he was terrific - friendly, knowledgeable, and easy to deal with. I highly recommend buying a car from him. Todd Leech managed the financing aspects of the deal and he was also great to deal with.

• Life Time Warranty
    March 4, 2017

I purchased a new 2014 Ram 1500 tradesman edition from Kasper. Shortly after the purchase I was relocated to another part of Ohio because of my career,(2 hrs east). I have taken the truck into an authorized Dodge dealership for every service,(except one and I called the warranty people).The one time I did call the warranty people they explained that at long as I take it to an actual Dodge dealership for servicing that I didn't need to call to maintain the lifetime warranty. So now at 49995 miles the fuel pump sensor failed. I purchased a new fuel pump assembly and contacted the Kasper Service Department. Mike from service department on 3-14-17 stated that since I have not called the warranty people each time I took it in for service, even though it was an authorized Dodge dealership, the lifetime warranty is no longer valid and they will not replace the fuel pump under the warranty. The life time warranty is a scam and fraudulent. Don't fall for it,its just a selling tactic,they wont honor it in the service department.

• New car
    March 1, 2017

Great service, everyone was friendly and helpful. Highly recommend this place. I would come back. I need to make this 25 words, 23 24 25. Thanks!!!

• service

I purchased one in the passed with angel service was excellent and will definitely on my next. thank you Chip

• Great Service

Came in with no credit Angel got me in a 2014 Dodge with a hemi Thanks Angel

Came in with no credit Angel got me in a 2014 Dodge with a hemi Thanks Angel

• Would highly recommend!
    February 12, 2017

Our sales person Shane Richard was very helpful. Was in and out in no time The staff was very friendly.. Would highly recommend to anyone