Kasper Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 116 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• July 24, 2017

I'm beyond grateful for the experience that I had today at Kasper Chrysler Dodge Jeep (Sandusky)!! My salesman Charles and the entire staff was amazin...g. I will definitely recommend this establishment to others. Thank you for everything Charles!

May 3, 2018

I purchased a 2013 Ford Explorer 4WD. Charles Greenberg was my salesman. He was very friendly and answered all my questions. I would definately return...!

April 4, 2018

As soon as I pulled into the parking lot I was greeted by Charles, he was very friendly and after just a short chat, he was very knowledgeable about w...hat kind of car I would be interested in. The buying process was simple and Charles made it very easy to understand. I love my new car and I appreciate all the help I received :)

March 5, 2018

Charlie made the process of buying a new car easy and seamless. I drove from 2.5 hours away and would do it again! Everyone was great to work with! De...finitely a great buying experience!

October 18, 2017

I am from New York and purchased a 2015 Audi RS5 from this dealer. Before purchasing the car, I was told by the manager that the brakes and tires wer...e all excellent. I paid full asking price of $50k and paid for a plane ticket to fly all the way to Ohio to get the car. When driving home I noticed that the brakes made some noise but I figured it was just from not being used for a while. When I got back home I had the Audi dealer check it out and they said the front rotors were rusted and pitted and they needed replacement. They also said the front brakes pads were 50% worn, which is not too bad, but the rear brake pads were 70% worn. This is not what you expect from a dealership selling a car for this price, especially when they said the brakes were excellent and they knew I was flying from New York. When I told them about the issue, they offered no concern or assistance. Brakes on this car cost $4,000 to replace and now its my problem. Watch out for this dealer.

September 14, 2017

We had a great experience, when we leasedour new compass! Charles Greenberg was very pleasant and helpful!! We enjoyed his personality!! Everyone ther...e was great! That is why we keep getting our vehicles with Kaspers!! We would like to thank Mike Owens also!! He has always helped us out too!! Thank you so much Charles!! We love the compass¿

September 5, 2017

Charles Geenberg helped me get a good car at a good price

July 15, 2017

Great service Charles took every step n direction to get me into the car I have always wanted great warranty and benefits highly recommend talking to ...Charles when in search of vehicle customer service was excellent

July 11, 2017

Kasper Chrysler salesman, Charles Greenberg, asked me to write a review, so.... Last week my wife and I purchased a used 2014 Ford Escape from Kasper ...Chrysler. The vechicle itself is nice and will work well for us. The purchase itself was just average, the typical used car experience. As advertised, the car had 28,538 miles. After a long drive to the dealer, we found the car now had 30,253. Almost 2000 miles more! Of couse there was also a dealer prep fee, yet the car was filthy dirty. I even requested that it be cleaned. Pointed out the debris in the engine compartment and dirty windshield inside. None of this was cleaned and the console was full of food crumbs. Nasty. The final problem was after all was said and done the salesman hands me the SINGLE key. I asked if there was another. "You get what you get". I am currently getting a second key from Ford, $300!!!! So, all in all, not a bad experience, but far from good. Typical used car deal.

April 19, 2017

If anyone is looking for a new car I would recommend Charlie Greenberg and Buddy Baker at Kasper Auto on Cleveland Road in Sandusky. They done an awes...ome job and are great people.

Kasper Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM