• Century 3 was key

Thank you Sue for the kind words. Please feel free to call anytime if you need anything. Travis Miller, Internet Sales Manager. 412-466-1466.

Our seller was very polite and helpful. I told him what I wanted and he worked for me to get me the best deal possible. The process went quickly. The paper work was explained in clear terms. They made me feel like they appreciated my business and not like I was doing them a favor.

• Fast and Friendly Service

I was immediately greeted when I entered the dealership. The waiting area was clean and stocked and I was kept up to date on my services throughout my entire wait.

• Excellent Service!!!!!

Took my car in for an oil change, staff is very friendly and service is quick!!!

• service

When I take my car in for anything they are always polite and quick It usually is a pleasant experience

• Great Experience

We were in the market to get a new car for my wife. We went in and felt comfortable with everyone we dealt with there. Everyone was nice and not pushy. They met our needs and got us in to a car the same night we went in to look. We would highly recommend others to come here for your next car purchase.

• Excellent

I had bought my car from here and I always get it serviced here as well, they are awesome

• Inspection.

Great service. Friendly. Did not have a long wait.

Great service. Friendly. Did not have a long wait.

• Great experience!

The sales woman was very pleasant and even stayed over an hour after they closed! I will be returning to Century 3 Kia for sure!

• Service

The staff are very much want to provide excellent service. I'm always satisfied.

• Awesome Service and Deal!!!

Arrived a little before closing and Travis went above and beyond to help us get the deal we needed! The customer service was above and beyond what we expected and we left happy in our 2016 Kia Optima! Highly Reccomend C3 Kia!