• Century 3 was key

Thank you Sue for the kind words. Please feel free to call anytime if you need anything. Travis Miller, Internet Sales Manager. 412-466-1466.

Our seller was very polite and helpful. I told him what I wanted and he worked for me to get me the best deal possible. The process went quickly. The paper work was explained in clear terms. They made me feel like they appreciated my business and not like I was doing them a favor.

• Service

Love Kia they treat me very well with all my needs

Love Kia they treat me very well with all my needs

• Mike Musillo

Great car leasing experience from start to delivery and Craig went out of his way to make the deal I wanted!

• happy shopper

I had a great experience leasing my car the salesman was very polite, helpful, and informative. The store was very clean.

• very satisfied

fast and friendly service!! I would recommend them to everyone..plenty of refreshments and very clean place.

• Excellent! Highly recommended!

Great service, very accommodating and helpful. A pleasure to do business with!

Great service, very accommodating and helpful. A pleasure to do business with!

• Just took my 2015 Kia Forte in to service for insp

Got there 1 hour early and the service took me in 15 minutes and did my inspection & emission & oil change in 1 hour 15 minutes. All positives from everyone and a very relaxing lounge area to wait. Thank You.

• Century III KIA IS THE WORST!!! STEER CLEAR!!!!

My husband and I leased a brand new Kia Sorento from Century III Kia in January 2016, with only 17 miles on it. It is now March of 2017, the car has a little over 12,000 miles on it, and is now starting to stall while we're driving it!! We have two small children, ages 2 and 3, this is our only vehicle, and the people at Kia could care less. We took the car to get looked at last week. We had to pay for our own rental because all of their "loaner cars" were out, and they didn't know when any would be available, there were a ton of recalls that we were NEVER notified about, to that they stated it was because none of them were safety issues. What's interesting is not only did this place do everything in their power to sell that car to us, they also were very accommodating during the sale process. Now that it's time to service the vehicle, there is no customer service in sight!!! Guess what? Not even a week later the car started doing the same thing!!!!! We were driving on busy McKnight rd when the car started to stall, of course we contact Kia again about the problem they apparently didn't fix the first time, and guess what?!? They stated that they owe us a rental car because the issue was not fixed, and they don't know when one of their loaner cars will be back!!!!! I gave such a great review the first time around, because they guy Jeff Waddell that sold us the car was awesome, guess he had the right idea to leave a company that doesn't know the first thing about putting their customers first!!! So unreal!!! The funny thing is I referred two people to this dealership, spoke and thought so highly of them, well not anymore. If you can steer clear of this place, please do. They will do whatever it takes to wheel you in, stuffed animals, water, whatever else, but clearly are not capable of doing much more than that!!!!!

• My Experience

I have an excellent experience. The staff are friendly and helpful. I will recommend anyone to them and I will forever go there for my vehicles.

• My Experience